MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fools and their money is right. Milk it while it lasts. Don’t come after me but the stupid c**ts who buy the tickets and the merchandise are the fools not Michelle. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fools and their money is right. Milk it while it lasts. Don’t come after me but the stupid c**ts who buy the tickets and the merchandise are the fools not Michelle. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.
So does she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The snidey comment about the water gun the little one sent with the pr package. So bloody rude 🙈

Reactions: 2
If someone is willing to pay that they're thick go to a concert a play jesus going to a below average hotel where they'll throw the lowest grade food at u and want u to spend more of ur hard earned cash on their crap cost of living haaa good luck she should donate all proceeds ro charity if she's so good

The snidey comment about the water gun the little one sent with the pr package. So bloody rude 🙈
What was that? Can't see it now. So ungrateful

Also she hasn't watched a TV show in years. I wouldn't have time for tv either if I was getting my hair and nails done, buying overpriced designer gear, going to dubai, st tropez and new York, doing my make up and tan constantly, and cooking rogan josh from scratch for my small kids (hello fresh etc an absolute bleeping waste of time when you've small kids so you're fooking no-one there michelle)

Maybe it’s been answered before but do the two youngest kids not have their own rooms? Given Michelle goes on like it’s a McMansion you’d think they would have their own rooms by now they seem to always be sleeping in with her and mark

Reactions: 4
Maybe it’s been answered before but do the two youngest kids not have their own rooms? Given Michelle goes on like it’s a McMansion you’d think they would have their own rooms by now they seem to always be sleeping in with her and mark
The girl definitely has her own room.she got big screw you wardrobes made, I think last year? 🤔 im sure gio is going to be sharing with one of the bigger two but being so much older they probably don’t want to share 🙄

Hiw much did this good room cost she's tone deaf people out there getting turfed out of their homes and she's sharing this shite keep it to yourself seriously and with the 2 smallest would u not have a playroom who's allowed in d good room like its very old school

Reactions: 9
Hiw much did this good room cost she's tone deaf people out there getting turfed out of their homes and she's sharing this shite keep it to yourself seriously and with the 2 smallest would u not have a playroom who's allowed in d good room like its very old school
She has no shame.. and id say its a freebie, shes just not declaring it

Reactions: 3
Shauna Kelly doesn’t do freebies, she ‘may’ give a 5/10% discount. That room probably cost Mrs 50/60k
Im nearly certain her bedroom was a collab, i doubt she did it for a 5 or 10% discount, she'd take hand and all, greed greed greed

Reactions: 5
Im nearly certain her bedroom was a collab, i doubt she did it for a 5 or 10% discount, she'd take hand and all, greed greed greed
My thoughts exactly! If she was going to spend €50 / €60 k she wouldn’t have waited to do a collab with Shauna Kelly. Thus, the reason the room was left so long, until a collab was agreed!!

It breaks my heart to see her ignore gio. Wouldn’t smile until the daughter did when she said “cheese”, but you can hear him in the background saying it too. No affection for him at all 😔

Jesus wats with the constant showing of her teeth there awful swear she’s reading here 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Shes devastated she didn't sell out in 2 days, maybe they a copping on .. just maybe

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Which of yis asked for the link ???

Thats right, no one asked you for it Michelle, your looking desperate now trying to flog them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.