MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can just about see Gio in that pic why is the dad not holding him? I see the princess is with the other wanna be princess front and centre
Because poor Gio doesn't exist in her eyes, its been so obvious since Alexa was born which is heartbreaking šŸ’”

Reactions: 7
Which of yis asked for the link ???

Thats right, no one asked you for it Michelle, your looking desperate now trying to flog them
I hope she has to cancel due to lack of interest. Sheā€d have to take to the bed. More than she already does that is.

Reactions: 10
Thereā€™s no warmth when she talks to the little lad compared to the girl, itā€™s so forced and fake.

Reactions: 5
Just watching Devina Devine on Ireland am and Michelle is the image of her and actually talks like her too.

• Haha
Selina is obsessed with Gio she constantly has him on her stories and saying she's missing him so much ect least someone is šŸ™„

She is not flogging her own products through the death of a close friend. I am honestly speechless.

She is not flogging her own products through the death of a close friend. I am honestly speechless.
Amen! My thoughts exactly! She shouldnā€™t have even shared that moment with us. Why does she keep reminding us what a good person she is and how she works?! Itā€™s like sheā€™s trying to convince herself. She does makeup, charges a fortune. Gloats about her lavish lifestyle and home. Then comes on and talks like sheā€™s contributing to the world, like some sort of mother Treasa!

Reactions: 14
Very distasteful of her to share that bit of private information. Why does she feel the need to document every single thing šŸ˜• many a time for a family , I bathed and prepared a loved one who had passed away , I have never went on like she does. Its very distasteful, everything has to be about her and how "great" she is. It really screams insecurities from her .

Reactions: 13
Amen! My thoughts exactly! She shouldnā€™t have even shared that moment with us. Why does she keep reminding us what a good person she is and how she works?! Itā€™s like sheā€™s trying to convince herself. She does makeup, charges a fortune. Gloats about her lavish lifestyle and home. Then comes on and talks like sheā€™s contributing to the world, like some sort of mother Treasa!
Thats how she hustles, shes an embarrassing disgrace, zero need to share that, just to sell her tit

I have just seen that - sheā€™s a disgrace to share a private personal moment, of a family she allegedly cares about, jump straight into sales mode & gloss it up as being grateful for her life. Just when you think the huns canā€™t stoop much lower, she finds a way. Iā€™m blown away by her arrogance, ignorance and complete blatant disregard for the privacy of the family involved. And I donā€™t care that she didnā€™t name the family - she is shameless to use them to flog her shite products.

Reactions: 9
Just read these posts and went on to see what you guys were talking about, I'm in absolute disbelief. I had to listen to it twice to make sure I was hearing it correctly. She actually names the product she used. And then proceeds to talk about the whole thing from a pathologically self obsessed place. About what SHE does and how SHE feels, though shes talking about the passing of a 'close' friend. And that she is a good person and, as ever, that she works so hard. Can she be for real?
---
And constantly telling people to 'be happy' and 'be positive'. How dare she. So so bleeping clueless.

Reactions: 11
I have just seen that - sheā€™s a disgrace to share a private personal moment, of a family she allegedly cares about, jump straight into sales mode & gloss it up as being grateful for her life. Just when you think the huns canā€™t stoop much lower, she finds a way. Iā€™m blown away by her arrogance, ignorance and complete blatant disregard for the privacy of the family involved. And I donā€™t care that she didnā€™t name the family - she is shameless to use them to flog her shite products.
Perhaps she is trying to go down the line of applying make up for the deceased ... maybe that's what she is trying to flog. She is such a self centered individual.

Reactions: 6
She protests too much, Iā€™m sorry if youā€™re that happy and contented you donā€™t keep on shitting about it.

Reactions: 10
Perhaps she is trying to go down the line of applying make up for the deceased ... maybe that's what she is trying to flog. She is such a self centered individual.
Yup! A narcissistic šŸ· . Trying to use it to demonstrate sheā€™s such a kind hearted soul! Itā€™s deplorable!! Imagine sheā€™s so desperate. Sheā€™s using a corpse and cashing in on the misfortune of others to flog her tat! Outlining the products she used. Also, running a competition to gain followers from it.

Reactions: 6
If that doesnā€™t show her for what she is nothing will, using tragedy and promoting products at the same time is low.

Wow, I'm just stunned and speechless at the level of her lack of empathy! It's breathtaking how arrogant she is, making a friend's death all about herself!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.