MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear God she is absolutely full of tit, ‘I’m just like you, the juggle, I’d do it for free’. Give over Michelle.

Reactions: 9
Dear God she is absolutely full of tit, ‘I’m just like you, the juggle, I’d do it for free’. Give over Michelle.

So full of tit! With her cleaner and childminder on top of help from family! She’s been charging the absolute maximum to do make up and masterclasses for the best part of 20 years! I‘d it for free…duck off!

Reactions: 9
Don’t forget the ‘gifts’ her brides give her too!
She has always charged the highest rate possible for make up! She’s set to make tens of thousands from her master class. Yet she has the cheek to say she’d do it for hugs! Seriously, how can someone with such a lavish lifestyle talk so much tit!!

Reactions: 7
A number of years ago if she could not do a wedding on a particular date, if she was already booked, she would pass it on to another makeup artist for a price of €50. Nothing was ever free with Michelle.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That's some money in one weekend
400 @€100 = 40000
400 @€135 = 54000
94 k for a weekends work!
She will be in dubai for 2 months this time!
Plus there’ll be sales of her own tat; commission from other stands. No wonder she does very little anymore!

Even taking into account the venue fees it’s still some money maker, not just for her, the rest of the hunzos at it too. We’ll have the weeping widow at this soon also.

Reactions: 5
I just can’t believe people are spending money like that, really disappointed to see thanks Penney’s hun buying a ticket. People need their heads examined

Reactions: 7
If she was standing in my garden doing makeup I wouldn’t look out. Little Miss Grateful and Blessed is also Little Miss raking it in.

Reactions: 2
If she was standing in my garden doing makeup I wouldn’t look out. Little Miss Grateful and Blessed is also Little Miss raking it in.
Little Mrs Greedy.. but she has to pay for her 5 wk summer holiday and god knows how many weeks at Christmas

Reactions: 4
Plus there’ll be sales of her own tat; commission from other stands. No wonder she does very little anymore!

Even taking into account the venue fees it’s still some money maker, not just for her, the rest of the hunzos at it too. We’ll have the weeping widow at this soon also.
She will be in Portugal with Nasty Nikki all summer, and some other lavish holiday at christmas, all covered with that money....

Reactions: 5
I see AliG has tickets now, starting to think some huns were given codes for tickets.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.