MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has 100% hit a new low. To use a private and emotional moment to flog her cheap crappy make up shows exactly the type of person she is. I can't believe she named the product as if she was advertising it. BEYOND disgraceful and selfish. Unfortunately because she's such a narcissistic cow, she probably doesn't even see how despicable it is. She is DESPERATE now if this is how she's promoting her s**t.

Reactions: 5
I'm shocked she uploaded that video of what looked like gio trying to bite alessa on the chin and pulling her hair, poor little girl she started to roar don't know why you show that like

Reactions: 5
I'm shocked she uploaded that video of what looked like gio trying to bite alessa on the chin and pulling her hair, poor little girl she started to roar don't know why you show that like
Because…. “Poor Alessa, this is why I didn’t bond with Gio because he’s a brat”

Reactions: 8
Because…. “Poor Alessa, this is why I didn’t bond with Gio because he’s a brat”
Yeah when in actual fact its quite obvious from other videos too he lashes out at her because he gets no attention since she came along, he's not too young to feel it he feels jealous

• Sad
Reactions: 13
As for the “good room” could there be anymore furniture shoe horned into it. Can’t believe she paid an interior designer for that

Reactions: 9
Yeah when in actual fact its quite obvious from other videos too he lashes out at her because he gets no attention since she came along, he's not too young to feel it he feels jealous
But also she doesn’t stop him, she films him instead. Sure the child has no chance of knowing what’s ok and what’s not ok, because by the time she’s finished filming his little mind has moved on to the next thing. He’s still only a baby. At that age you correct them immediately or not at all. She’s such a crappy person despite how grateful she is for her life and blah blah blah. She’s annoyed me more than normal today. I hope she’s saving for therapy for all of her kids, particularly Gio & Alessa.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My 2year old swings out of me if I hold or play with my 9 month old. She doesn’t understand, but we try include her and she gets time to herself with mammy too. She just dropped him like a hot pan and expected him to just be ok with it 😔 I can’t comprehend how anyone can be so cruel to a 2 year old because he wasn’t a bloody girl 😵💫

Just rewatched her story there, talk about self gratification, does she never get tired of playing the wonderful me card and advertising her own crap slap bang in the middle. She really is a dose.

Gio will also be able to read these threads when he's a little older. She reads here and can see what's been written but continues to posf her private life online including posting her children over and over again. She really hasn't thought this through.

She's a nasty, vile and a horrible mother to little Gio. My heart just breaks for that little boy.

Reactions: 4
Gio started out just wanting to give his sister a hug which was very cute but because Michelle was over protecting Alessa, she immediately started to give out to him, even though he wasn't doing anything wrong. It was at that point that he lashed out at Alessa, it's pure frustration. I'd say he can't move without being reprimanded for fear he would upset the princess. He's only a baby himself.

an outcry of people looking for peachy elixir!!!! help!!!
Shes so far up her own arse, theres not a glint of light...
Shes trying to put the panic in her sheeple pretending its selling soooo fast.. it its yea Michelle, like your tickets, even that Muppet from Offaly sold out his show...

Reactions: 7
Must remember to look out for a foundation with a matt undertone! Proof she doesn't know what she's talking about.

What's with the baby sick coloured eye shadow, am I wrong or is that an unflattering colour?

And 'me oul girl ya'.... give me strength. Wonder how all that shite goes down with the polo set.

I'm going to stop watching her stories it turns me into a witch.

Must remember to look out for a foundation with a matt undertone! Proof she doesn't know what she's talking about.

What's with the baby sick coloured eye shadow, am I wrong or is that an unflattering colour?

And 'me oul girl ya'.... give me strength. Wonder how all that shite goes down with the polo set.

I'm going to stop watching her stories it turns me into a witch.
I’d imagine her at the polo is like the scene from pretty woman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She got over her friend's death very quickly and easily.....cold hearted.
Didn't she just..
---
Does anyone else think Laura MUA is been used by Mrs, she seems to turn everything around about her. Plus she's playing and pretending to be living her best life, but says something like , on the live its not all as it seems, so which is it. Laura Run

Reactions: 3
Little Alessa has a proper sun protection outfit on and poor Gio just has a t shirt and nappy on......what a horrible mother she is favouring the Alessa all the time. Heartbroken for little Gio.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.