MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the party in aid of this time? New lipstick, new tan? Pack if chavs being entertained by Peter Andre.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those babies have no routine, they were up till all hours last night and the same tonight.. shocking parenting. As for Mrs, the minute shes opens her Gob.. Screaming Howya Jacko across the room .. trashy

Reactions: 9
Louise looks mortified to be seen out with them.. that Selina one is just so ott. Are her kids the only ones at this.

Reactions: 3
Imagine paying for a ticket to that event, booking a babysitter and being stuck beside a pair of toddlers, no tantrums caught on camera but no doubt there were plenty especially with the clock going back, can mark not cope on his own for a night? Seems wherever Trish the dish goes the clan follow
Mortified for the groupies on stage with Peter Andre

Louise is the only naturally beautiful looking girl in all those photos, the rest looks like Transvestites.. they are held together with Botox and fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine paying for a ticket to that event, booking a babysitter and being stuck beside a pair of toddlers, no tantrums caught on camera but no doubt there were plenty especially with the clock going back, can mark not cope on his own for a night? Seems wherever Trish the dish goes the clan follow
Mortified for the groupies on stage with Peter Andre
Imagine thinking it was a good idea to bring a pair of toddlers to that thrash. How many adults and not one of them between her husband, parents and sisters couldn’t have sat in the room with the children? She can throw on all the designer gear she wants she’s so thrashy. And WTF was that dress? Like a slug costume, perfect for Halloween I suppose.

Reactions: 8
Louise is the only naturally beautiful looking girl in all those photos, the rest looks like Transvestites.. they are held together with Botox and fillers
Nah plenty of botox in Louse’s face! I feel sorry for Michelle that no one told her how dreadful she looked before she went out. The slit of the dress up to her naval. She’s gone past that. She’s deluded! The comment on chocolate I agree with. She’d eat herself now though.

Reactions: 6
Nah plenty of botox in Louse’s face! I feel sorry for Michelle that no one told her how dreadful she looked before she went out. The slit of the dress up to her naval. She’s gone past that. She’s deluded! The comment on chocolate I agree with. She’d eat herself now though.
Agree Louise is no better. They are TACK

Reactions: 2
This was the weirdest night out. I have no idea why she has to drag her family to everything. It’s just strange. It’s like they all worship her. Why couldn’t the husband stay home with the kids? That was no place for the toddlers. Wonder what Brendan thinks of it all. Often get the sense he is fed up with her kids running round the place. Shocked her parents went along with it.
selina is some chav. No wonder she can’t get a fella. Who on earth would put Up with this. And the gushing about the best family or best sisters. It’s desperate. She is missing something.

I think they all prop her up because she had some form of depression in or around the 4th pregnancy.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.