MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Michelles auntie died at least a couple of days ago, and the entire family thought it was appropriate to leap around, shouting at the top of their lungs, being complete gobshites last night, and filming every second on social media? Says alot about what morals they have.... Also, cant be bothered staying for the funeral, cos its Halloween, and a one and 2 year are really excited? Neither one, knows what it is, or will remember it!!!!! duck, bleeping OFF MICHELLEπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Trish the dish did not look one not happy in the stories MRS posted. Selina is a tiny girl in the flesh. Her hair looks bigger than her body.

Beautiful looking girls before they started messing with fillers, Botox etc. Louise is the most natural and definitely not into the plastering herself on insta

Reactions: 4
So Michelles auntie died at least a couple of days ago, and the entire family thought it was appropriate to leap around, shouting at the top of their lungs, being complete gobshites last night, and filming every second on social media? Says alot about what morals they have.... Also, cant be bothered staying for the funeral, cos its Halloween, and a one and 2 year are really excited? Neither one, knows what it is, or will remember it!!!!! duck, bleeping OFF MICHELLEπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
So she buried her aunty and puts up a story at the same time as her ’I love life reel’. Once again, it’s all about Michelle! Putting herself in the photo. Telling us she did the makeup of a dead person. A very insensitive post. Why would she need to rush home for Halloween?

Reactions: 10
She’d score poorly on the emotional intelligence meter.
I actually can cope less with these jokers than normal given their schilling of everything they can make a few quid on when there is so so much heartbreaking things going on in the world. It wouldn’t hurt any of them to just stop for a couple of days

Reactions: 6
B perfect Brendan has a lot to answer for, her MUA career was running on empty so he steps in and makes her the face of a brand and creates the grateful monster.

Reactions: 7
B perfect Brendan has a lot to answer for, her MUA career was running on empty so he steps in and makes her the face of a brand and creates the grateful monster.
I’d love to see their accounts - actually off I go to look them up 🀣

Reactions: 2
She's emotionally unstable, she has a want in her, which is why she uses a very sad personal family death to be about her..

Reactions: 8
Almost. . . Narcissistic behaviour πŸ€” placing yourself in the middle of someone else’s tragedy for self promotion

Reactions: 13
b perfect are available to buy on aer lingus and apparently their biggest seller. came from a cabin crew member

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Burnout??? Hun ye painted a few faces and danced around to Peter Andre 🀣🀣🀣 maybe have a chat with hospital staff who work 80 hr weeks and you’ll know what burn out is ye thick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s not burnout it’s a comedown as whatever she took be it alcohol or drugs leaves her system.

Reactions: 11
Ah here the whole lotta them have to go trick or treating... and the phone out recording the whole lot. Imagine opening the door to this lot.,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Again with the girl mom bull tit! A day I’ve always dreamed of, doing my little girls makeup for Halloween! So like never mind your sons? πŸ™„

Reactions: 9
People who go on like her are usually hiding or masking some misery behind the scenes. The burnout has me dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.