MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not odd SoSue is inviting her to the awards tomorrow night, is she trying to show her up... easily done i know... no Yehaaaaw tomorrow night Michelle..zip them lips if thats possible 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Is so sue not a conflict of interest from b perfect all v odd and sudden
100% .. id say her tit isnt selling with Brendan, so shes testing the waters... she just doesn't realise her makeup look, and her diddies pallette or whatever its called is crap

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she ever done an understated look, not drag race look. Her makeup is always the same.

Reactions: 11
Somebody commented on her latest post on fb asking "what is that thing on your head" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 gazol replied .. " something different "

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is so sue not a conflict of interest from b perfect all v odd and sudden
Wasn’t she supposed to do sues make up for her wedding? Sue mustn’t rate her, she invited her as her plus one, let her do her Sosue team make up but got a different MUA to do her own, very odd.

Reactions: 2
What in the name of god is she wearing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this is the funniest night of the year. They all get it so wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 13
" I wanted to keep in simple,,.. as navy veil is mount on your head 🤣🙈 piss off Michelle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is a holy show, the most Ridiculous, holy show award goes to "Ah Look it, Fook it" 3 hail Marys and 1 Our Father for you Mrs, you committed a sin of been a Holy Show

• Haha
Reactions: 13
House of Gucci…give over 🐴face its more House of Horrors! All her sheep commenting on fit she is…Dear god 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.