MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes such a two faced witch, posting all the pictures about Louises pup, make sure your father inlaw, doesn't get his blood stained hands on it

Reactions: 22
I wonder is the pup Michelles under the pretence of being Louises?
also whats with her being cocky having AF splashed all over her link, Someone has touched a nerve I think

Reactions: 9
What happened now
Constantly talking over each other, huge delays, and Mrs basically saying how difficult it is with 2 babies 🙄 it sounded staged, Laura didn't get to say much, as Mrs was talking all about her and her life

Reactions: 1
Just wondering I only dip in and out a bit but seen this one on Nikki whelans stories and couldn’t believe it was her. Anyway I went onto her page and looked at something and I’m beginning to wonder does she photoshop her chin??? In her no make up videos or pics her side view has no chin and a double chin to match. then other made up pics she has a chin and her none existent chin and 3 double chins are no where to be seen. I can’t un see it now.

Reactions: 1
Just wondering I only dip in and out a bit but seen this one on Nikki whelans stories and couldn’t believe it was her. Anyway I went onto her page and looked at something and I’m beginning to wonder does she photoshop her chin??? In her no make up videos or pics her side view has no chin and a double chin to match. then other made up pics she has a chin and her none existent chin and 3 double chins are no where to be seen. I can’t un see it now.
Just her chin??? 🙈 I for one can breathe a sigh of relief that her gucci summer shoes have arrived!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tacky wedges for the Tacky Knack horseface bint! She is such a label lover -No style but as long as its got a logo it’ll do for horseyface! Same with her kids dresses in 90s/00 trends -Ralph Lauren & chinos🙈 please now get with the times! She reminds me of people who used to fly to New York back in the day shopping for Tommy Hilfiger & Ralph Lauren buying clothes twice the size so the kids can be dressed for years🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just wondering I only dip in and out a bit but seen this one on Nikki whelans stories and couldn’t believe it was her....
Nikki's stories today - her tips for throwing a communion party include hiring serving staff. really helps apparently. She would highly recommend it. What planet are these people on?

Reactions: 11
Nikki's stories today - her tips for throwing a communion party include hiring serving staff. really helps apparently. She would highly recommend it. What planet are these people on?
I’m more of a “serve yourself” kind of host, mainly because I don’t think I’m better than I am and my head isn’t shoved up my ass 🙃 but that’s just me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.