MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really say on stories last night that for the last year Gio has gotten all the attention and Alessa is just there? Don't be fooling yourself MRS, its been princess Alessa number 1 since she was born!
What she actually said was he looks for all the attention. Very different

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did she really say on stories last night that for the last year Gio has gotten all the attention and Alessa is just there? Don't be fooling yourself MRS, its been princess Alessa number 1 since she was born!
What she actually said was he looks for all the attention. Very different
Yeah, that's not what she said at all. She was making the point that Gio is a little showman and that Alessa is a lot more chilled out.

Reactions: 2
Gio might be looking for all the attention, and been a Showman to get her attention, which he didn't get. It was all about her princess

Reactions: 6
Dropping little hints there now for a playhouse for the kids 🙈
I said that yesterday aswell, she has zero shame , if she can afford her Gucci Shoes she can put her hand in her pocket for a play house for them

Reactions: 9
Lets hope the father inlaw doesn't get near the chickens, or they'll be having Southern Fried Chicken for the next party

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Im happy with how i look"... ah ok Michelle, so why did you get Fillers or Botox . Stop with your bullshit

Reactions: 7
Just saw the dog Peaches there on stories. Presume she belongs to the sister. Am I remembering correctly or did mrs have a little white dog called Chico a few years ago?

Reactions: 1
Just saw the dog Peaches there on stories. Presume she belongs to the sister. Am I remembering correctly or did mrs have a little white dog called Chico a few years ago?
Pippa has a white dog called Chicco.

From memory, MRS has a collie type dog but he is never seen & is outside most of the time I think.

Her latest stories about Alfie’s restaurant seating them… she says ‘and we paid’ in a very surprised way, as if it’s a new concept to actually pay your own way!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another world isn't it she's more appts for herself and nights out than anyone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.