MrsMakeup #5 Well lads i hope your keeping safe and well, i got a new chandelier, are yis well jell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she got to use her own products on Suzanne, just giving the illusion

Reactions: 7
Is she paying for her room in Ashford Lodge? Bit rich saying how the best thing ever is to give back to charity, if the cost of her room is covered (maybe by the money raised?). She says she is grateful for the amazing room, does that mean free?
Give over, charity my hole

Reactions: 11
Is she paying for her room in Ashford Lodge? Bit rich saying how the best thing ever is to give back to charity, if the cost of her room is covered (maybe by the money raised?). She says she is grateful for the amazing room, does that mean free?
Screenshot it and send it onto ASAI, she should be declaring it as a #gift #ad #ba.. you can be sure her lodgings are coming out if the Charity takings

She brought Alexa coz she has a sore eye -duck off. I normally think ok she has a girl and after three boys some people really long for a girl but Jesus Christ I'd never ever favour my little doll over my boy , or vise versa . Like don't mention you brought the child or why there's ZERO need to video her , noone needs to see your kids therefore noone needs to hear your lies STOP PLASTERING YOUR HELPLESS CHILDREN ON SOCIAL MEDIA Mrs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTF 😳
Alessa won’t know a bedroom fit for a feckin princess if it jumped out at her. She ONE year old ffs Michelle catch y’self on. Dose 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Alexa doesn't look like theres anything wrong with her, poor Gio her other baby and the older boys just forgotten , because she has her princess

Jaynee mac lads it’s very distasteful tagging the tit out of your Ashford castle stay for a charity event. The charity are probably covering her stay with Mark.

She genuinely has no heart. I couldn’t imagine going away for a night and taking one child and not the other. She doesn’t give a tit about the boys since she got her one and only princess :rolleyes:

She genuinely has no heart. I couldn’t imagine going away for a night and taking one child and not the other. She doesn’t give a tit about the boys since she got her one and only princess :rolleyes:
I’d say the parents said they’d take the boys but she could take the terror with her! Didn’t the Mam say on stories ‘she’s ruined our lives!’

• Wow
#my gio…is that to remind herself hes there or is she trying to convince herself she loves him🤔

Reactions: 3
Are her teeth different? Still ridiculous, bit different looking. Are the chains not supposed to go behind your head, incase the glasses fall off. The size of the glasses though, not sure that chain could hold them. They're all on thr bandwagon for the cheap chinese chains, LLL too.
I must admit I've been know to have the odd chain on my work reading glasses cause I door them 10 times a day.

Reactions: 6
I bought 1 chains in penny's last summer, think about 4 or 5 euro for them, honestly I lose my glasses, phone, keys several times a day....around your neck they go, sure that wouldn't stop you losing your specs! BTW.....what the hell dies Beano mean???

So Michelle gets gucci wedges for the summer and the kids get plastic sandals from tescos! 🤣🤣 get the tag in there for a future collab as well michelle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh for God’s sake! Cancer AGAIN!!! Only this time to gloat about how lucky she is, the fact she has no issues. She doesn’t know the prognosis for the women she smugly smiled at. Also, it was particularly sadistic to show her hair appointment on the same day. Most cancer patients loose their hair. Often referred to as our ‘crowning glory’! She’s sick and twisted! I suppose that’s how a narcissistic, self indulgent witch rolls!!

Reactions: 6
Did she really say on stories last night that for the last year Gio has gotten all the attention and Alessa is just there? Don't be fooling yourself MRS, its been princess Alessa number 1 since she was born!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.