MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Maybe but once your heater etc before getting pregnant you should be ok
That's not how it works unfortunately. Flu vaccine recommended because there's always a chance you could contract it and it can be very serious for mother and baby if you do.

Reactions: 3
So she stayed in hotel with baby and hubby and left the other kids at home/ with sitter she never has poor gio now

Reactions: 2
I really like how she’s posting about her feeding journey. It’s not preachy at all. So what if she didn’t breast feed the boys. Any mam can change it up and do what they want. Also think it’s fair enough to point out facilities could be better. Many times I fed my baby in the car because there was only a manky toilet available. A chair in a room is all that’s needed for those that want privacy. It gets to a point where you get sick of isolating yourself and choose to feed where ever and whenever. Fair play to her!

Reactions: 11
I really like how she’s posting about her feeding journey. It’s not preachy at all. So what if she didn’t breast feed the boys. Any mam can change it up and do what they want. Also think it’s fair enough to point out facilities could be better. Many times I fed my baby in the car because there was only a manky toilet available. A chair in a room is all that’s needed for those that want privacy. It gets to a point where you get sick of isolating yourself and choose to feed where ever and whenever. Fair play to her!
Oh they can, but it’s 100% showing off that she can breastfeed her ONLY daughter.Like wow, women do it everyday. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Facilities for any parent are terrible, but we all know that. She seemed happy enough to feed in public so I don’t see her concern with the facilities!

Reactions: 1
Em no I think that’s a bit strange sorry. She’s just feeding her baby. Also think her point about facilities was to point out that she had no choice but to feed in public whether she was comfortable or not.

Em no I think that’s a bit strange sorry. She’s just feeding her baby. Also think her point about facilities was to point out that she had no choice but to feed in public whether she was comfortable or not.
What’s strange? Yeah, she’s feeding her baby. That’s all it is. No need for the constant reminders from her, not like she’s the first one to ever do it 😉 if she’s uncomfortable feeding in public why is she posting her boobs out on Instagram too then? Preaching about it. Your contradicting your own statement 🤦🏻‍♀️

What’s strange? Yeah, she’s feeding her baby. That’s all it is. No need for the constant reminders from her, not like she’s the first one to ever do it 😉 if she’s uncomfortable feeding in public why is she posting her boobs out on Instagram too then? Preaching about it. Your contradicting your own statement 🤦🏻‍♀️
She didn’t post her boobs out 🙈 I think we will end this conversation here. You clearly have never breastfed yourself because you sound a bit clueless. Have a great day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She didn’t post her boobs out 🙈 I think we will end this conversation here. You clearly have never breastfed yourself because you sound a bit clueless. Have a great day.
Whatever you say “new member” 😂 have a great day hun 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So many constant pics of her whole family in bed in the mornings, so much for privacy! I think it’s odd

Reactions: 4
The exclusive breastfeeding didn't last long. Its a big commitment and was probably stopping her from doing things.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.