MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally came on to post the same thing šŸ™„ be nice though sheā€™s had a tough morning, she ā€œcanā€™t copeā€ with paper decorations that sheā€™s been paid to promote ā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's been a week šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ says your one who can put a full face on everyday. Can barely wash my hair šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 4
ā€œ How little help there is for breast feeders ?ā€
What does she want a bleeping pop up tent ? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She did not BF, the two older boys, not sure about Gio. Suspect she is only feeling comfortable in her own skin to do it now hence the post.
You do it where and when its needed, or just stay home if you dont feel comfortable.
Comfortable enough to post to IG though...

She didnā€™t breastfeed the boys and thatā€™s fine. But I feel now that she is with her daughter, itā€™s like she needs a gold medal for it. We will hear about the breastfeeding non stop. Mad how we didnā€™t hear much about feeding the boys.. just because it wasnā€™t breast.

Reactions: 6
She didnā€™t breastfeed the boys and thatā€™s fine. But I feel now that she is with her daughter, itā€™s like she needs a gold medal for it. We will hear about the breastfeeding non stop. Mad how we didnā€™t hear much about feeding the boys.. just because it wasnā€™t breast.
This bugs me. There was no ā€œhereā€™s me feeding the boysā€ posts. Yet because sheā€™s feeding herself now itā€™s constant boob pics. šŸ™„

Pretty sure she posted pics of herself and the two boys giving him bottles plenty of times. If she was posting pictures of her having a bottle would ye be giving out about that.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure she posted pics of herself and the two boys giving him bottles plenty of times. If she was posting pictures of her having a bottle would ye be giving out about that.
I personally didnā€™t see any šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I donā€™t care how someone feeds their children. Once their fed. But if itā€™s ā€œdo embarrassingā€ to feed in public, why post to insta? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
I personally didnā€™t see any šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I donā€™t care how someone feeds their children. Once their fed. But if itā€™s ā€œdo embarrassingā€ to feed in public, why post to insta? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
She said it was daunting not embarrassing. A posed pic is not the same struggle as whipping a titty out in public trying to get your baby to latch. And yeah she posted a ton of times while she was feeding Gio.

Reactions: 8
Poor Gio must be getting shipped off on the daily breastfeeding is so demanding not ideal in her current situation be better to pump even when tryna look after 2 smallies!

Reactions: 1
Would you really take a newborn to a outing especially so small especially during covid with such big gatherings

Reactions: 5
Poor Gio must be getting shipped off on the daily breastfeeding is so demanding not ideal in her current situation be better to pump even when tryna look after 2 smallies!
It's way easier to bf than to try and pump and feed bottles. Either way she has to sit down and feed the baby so she's just skipping either making a bottle or pumping for 20 minutes to get a feed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.