MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it can't only be her due date week now???? Did she not say at her launch it was her due date and also that's why she cancelled that girls wedding because it was too close to her due date?? Sure that wedding was over a month ago!!!
I have a friend due the 7th of April and MRS put up a post about x number of weeks today or this week and my friend said MRS was obviously due the same week as her. She said she was 9 months pregnant at the baby shower not 39 weeks to fair. People just adding 2 and 2 and getting 4. She cancelled that girls wedding because she wanted to have a baby shower.

Reactions: 1
Mentally struggled because you've had diff date info from diff consultants..give me a bloody break. I really will never understand how thickos like her have such high followings. 'I got into the jeep yesterday' ..what an absolute bellend ..who speaks like that. The ignorance of her around having a baby girl this time too.

Reactions: 7
Don’t normally post but just had to clarify as a medical professional, there’s actually no scientific evidence castor oil causes a baby to pass meconium in the womb .

Reactions: 11
Don’t normally post but just had to clarify as a medical professional, there’s actually no scientific evidence castor oil causes a baby to pass meconium in the womb .
[/QUOTE]
Was just going to post the same.

Reactions: 4
Seeing as MRS isn’t giving us much at the minute, can we talk about Selina 🌚… the tacky clothes are just horrendous. I guess it runs in the family considering Jacko wears nothing but white jeans and white shoes 🤮⚰. I woul The constant videos of her posing in various mirrors showing off her latest pony tail 🤢. Does anyone know what she actually does now apart from reply to email enquiries and babysit? She makes out she’s some high flying business woman commuting between Miami-Ireland-St Tropez. But apart from tying to look like Jasmine from Aladdin what’s her job?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Living in her mother's attic oh the glam life hahahha

It's an old wives tale that it's supposed to bring on contractions and put you into labour but midwives would freak if they heard you were doing it cause not good for baby at all
100% it's not to ever be taken now years ago it was a thing but it's sooo dangerous omg did she recommend thus!!!

Because she is plainly saying her life is made as she FINALLY has a daughter.
I don’t agree with that sentiment! As much as I call out shady behaviour etc Michelle dotes on her boys! She possibly just wanted to share girly pursuits with a daughter. But she’s always at her kids football/rugby/horse riding etc

Reactions: 22
She adores her kids, she is only one imo that comes across as genuinely happy with her family life. I hope she doesn’t turn into one of those all about my daughter people.

Reactions: 16
I don’t agree with that sentiment! As much as I call out shady behaviour etc Michelle dotes on her boys! She possibly just wanted to share girly pursuits with a daughter. But she’s always at her kids football/rugby/horse riding etc
Yeah - its completely incorrect. This is such a reach

Reactions: 6
Like she is from a family of only girls and is so close to them, of course she would love a girl, not a thing wrong with that!

Reactions: 7
Seeing as MRS isn’t giving us much at the minute, can we talk about Selina 🌚… the tacky clothes are just horrendous. I guess it runs in the family considering Jacko wears nothing but white jeans and white shoes 🤮⚰. I woul The constant videos of her posing in various mirrors showing off her latest pony tail 🤢. Does anyone know what she actually does now apart from reply to email enquiries and babysit? She makes out she’s some high flying business woman commuting between Miami-Ireland-St Tropez. But apart from tying to look like Jasmine from Aladdin what’s her job?
I’ve often wondered this myself! Searched to see if she had a thread 😅 All the tutorials and overly dramatic hairdos are a bit much.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.