MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg yer one from Dublin makeup academy is a very sore loser too tall about stealing someone else's thunder!

Reactions: 6
She needs to get over herself. Maybe if she diversified her look she would’ve won but she only ever seems to show her ‘signature’ looks so..

Reactions: 4
Ah lads Kieran corrigan. I’ll put my hands up and admit I do like Michelle,but my god why is she associating with this plonker.

Reactions: 6
Oh god, mortified for her!
I’ve just seen a post she put up along with hundreds of messages of support for her and how amazing she is. Including one from Corinna Tolan (another sore loser). I find this reaction very strange. I mean everyone knows this awards are rigged. They are a load of rubbish. But to cry because you lost its mad as a fully grown very successful woman.

Reactions: 7
It’s great she feels so secure in her life. She’d do well to realise that although she works hard, she is also very lucky to have the help she has that enables her to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is like a broken record about her work, babies, life…. If you were that happy you wouldn’t feel the need to constantly tell everyone 🙄 she always wants constant praise about how amazing she is doing

Reactions: 18
She comes from privilege...whether you like to hear it or not MRS! She's the epitome of toxic positivity. She makes out like she is doing it all when she actually has her parents and family on tap to support her. She has no idea how privileged she is and that filters into all facets of her life be it her job, career, house etc...

Reactions: 23
There's also a lot of luck involved in successful careers, its not all about hard work but lots like to make out that it is, to justify their lifestyles. If it was all down to hard work, myself and hubby and many others would be rolling in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There's also a lot of luck involved in successful careers, its not all about hard work but lots like to make out that it is, to justify their lifestyles. If it was all down to hard work, myself and hubby and many others would be rolling in it.
Very good point- she may juggle alot but she has the money and support system to do that - most people don't have that luxury

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s only short of hosting her own awards show where she wins every award going. And as others have said she is privileged, and lucky. The toxic positivity is a very valid point - not everyone can be a winner all the time. It’s tit, but sometimes no matter how hard someone works they’ll never catch a break. Gotta admire her confidence though!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.