MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all a bit too try hard looking for me 🌚 The three of them at the table looks so boring. As someone else said it really looks like Selina has absolutely no one but MRS and Stoney. All the tagging of pine cliffs when she was in Portugal and now she’s in a tit hole there’s not a dickie bird. She’s so tacky and far from humble. Can’t believe the kids are landed with the grandparents yet again.
Yeah she’s the person who’s trying so hard to show everyone how fun she is, that you know she’s just not having any fun. And I don’t know who even cares about what’s in the boutique bags 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I used to really like Michelle. I thought she was very down to earth. I know they had a fairly extravagant family holiday with the kids - but to come back, turn around and go straight to St Tropez. The extravagant spending and the fake OTT displays just don’t sit well with me at all. Granted I haven’t been following her long but I didn’t think she was like that. I just know too many people struggling at the moment to be comfortable watching this.

I’m sorry the photo of her in the boutique dress is clearly edited. She’s legs the length of of runway!! And there’s just no way they are that slim! I’m sorry. Clearly something weong

Reactions: 1
Selina is a glorified door lady on the door of a restaurant in st tropez. I did that in Spain for a year after leaving cert. Why do they act like he’s entrepreneur of the century like FFS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like they all big selina up because she doesn’t have a partner etc… she seems quite nice in fairness! She doesn’t annoy me as much as some of the insta huns 🤣

Reactions: 5
If selina was such a big shot over there she’d have been able to get them a hotel room!

I had a look on booking.com there was several options for hotels over the weekend! From €1000 for the few nights up to €4-5k… looks like they weren’t willing to splash the cash! Selina seems harmless but they act as if she’s running the country. She’s assigning people to tables each night , dresses up & speaks French. She will be back in Dublin after Halloween.

Reactions: 9
I think Beano or whatever she calls her was in danger of becoming an unpaid child minder to 4 if she didn’t leave the country

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a look on booking.com there was several options for hotels over the weekend! From €1000 for the few nights up to €4-5k… looks like they weren’t willing to splash the cash! Selina seems harmless but they act as if she’s running the country. She’s assigning people to tables each night , dresses up & speaks French. She will be back in Dublin after Halloween.
What does selina actually do???

She's trying to be "relatable"....she's a dose!!
[/QUOTE]
I know. I’m actually cringing for her! It’s just too desperate🫣! There’s plenty of women that go through multiple IVF treatments and fail to have a pregnancy. Others that are lucky enough to have a baby are struggling on their own, without support of a partner or family. Others are infertile due to medical treatments. That’s a lot more painful than a few stretch marks or a tummy that’s not toned. Stop gloating Michelle! Talking about her swimsuit. She was totally showing off lying back in the white one. More humble bragging!!

Reactions: 10
She's trying to be "relatable"....she's a dose!!
Except she’s not relatable in the slightest. I know very few people who could financially afford to have 4 kids as much as they’d love them, and certainly wouldn’t have enough help to make life bearable. There’s nothing relatable about her life.

Reactions: 3
She is 100% looking for comments back saying how amazing she is looking, doing a great job etc! As the above poster said there’s nothing relatable about her life. She’s only home from hols with the fam and then away again with her husband to st tropez to visit her sister lol she would be lost without her family to babysit all the time

she would be lost without her family to babysit all the time
She absolutely would, and in a way I think her expectations of her family are completely unfair - it was her decision to have her 4 kids and even though there’s an age gap, there’s still a lot of work with them.

I wish I had as much help as she gets with her family, mammy myself here with 3boys and also working but I just keep at it without all
Help

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.