MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just pure tacky. Why tell the camera how much she missed her sister the way she did. It’s all so insincere.

Reactions: 3
Oh it looks so shite. Not one bit looks enjoyable. Did anyone see Selina saying “Guys their playing an Irish Song”- and it was Sweet Caroline. 🫢😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lllb blll be
I call my husband daddy, when the kids are around or if I’m talking about him to the kids…… but apart from that o call him by his name… daddy doesn’t like it 🤢😂
Ah I don’t think she says it often! Mostly it’s Stoney 🤷‍♀️

Maybe the sister doesn't really know anyone there and needed someone on the bday but would shenot of gone over on her own to see the sis make it a girls trip and let him mind the kids.

Reactions: 5
Maybe the sister doesn't really know anyone there and needed someone on the bday but would shenot of gone over on her own to see the sis make it a girls trip and let him mind the kids.
Maybe they’re a throuple 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That beach club looks like my worst nightmare
It’s all a bit too try hard looking for me 🌚 The three of them at the table looks so boring. As someone else said it really looks like Selina has absolutely no one but MRS and Stoney. All the tagging of pine cliffs when she was in Portugal and now she’s in a tit hole there’s not a dickie bird. She’s so tacky and far from humble. Can’t believe the kids are landed with the grandparents yet again.

Reactions: 8
Bit of a strap be message from their dad on insta too it thought. Something about being a long road 🤔 the place looks mad. It’s like Santa Ponza for rich people. Selina seems to be trying to hard to make her life look amazing but it’s so full on and prob pretty fake. I actually feel a bit sorry for her.
I still can’t get over Mrs leaving her 4 month and 1 year old “miracle” babies for more than a night. We all need a break I don’t begrudge her that but I would be bawling for them at this stage. Just wouldn’t be for me.

Reactions: 5
Her parents are probably minding the kids. They seem hands on and I guess if you have that support u feel comfortable

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.