MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It
Pretty sure I read before that the land they built on belonged to his family so make of that what you want 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s painful but she’s not stupid, she knows well how people feel about his family which I’m sure is the reason they never get a mention.
It's his family that own the horses for god sake !
His parents house is right beside there's.

But a lot of people choose to earn less to get a council house 🏡
Alot of people aren't handed free cottages on their parents land this is not a rave thread

Reactions: 9
It
It's his family that own the horses for god sake !
His parents house is right beside there's.

Alot of people aren't handed free cottages on their parents land this is not a rave thread
She paid to build it

Reactions: 1
But she got to live rent free for about 10 years in a cottage on his parents land while they saved to build the house which is built in his parents land if she had a mortgate and had to pay for the land she would have had to work a bit harder 😏

Reactions: 22
I thought Pink restaurant was more adult than family style. Quite an odd choice for her older boys to allegedly decide to bring her for dinner last minute without a reservation.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You obviously have a problem with people who come from well off families.
I think the problem is more that , MRS is eluding to the fact she has everything she has from all her own hard work , when in reality she was in a very privileged position from the get go , yet rambles on about how her hard work has got her to where she is . It's nothing to do with people of privilege it's the fact she doesn't acknowledge it nor the help she has with her children i.e she doesn't need child care when some of us are paying child care to nearly the same cost as our mortgages , I didn't have children that I can't afford, I can afford them but it means the luxury holidays etc are put on the back burner . I appreciate she works and hats off to anyone who gets up in the morning and works but her lifestyle isn't funded by painting people's faces , and her "down to earth" online personality doesn't seem genuine, we can all come on and use bad language and act the fool and she's good at it it's selling her Mrs trash! She also shouldn't be plastering her children online the way she does imo .

Reactions: 19
You obviously have a problem with people who come from well off families.
No I don't maybe she's upset she has to work and that's why she has to justify it alllllllll the time if she mentioned it once fine but its constant.

Reactions: 2
Oh yes, hi freddie and millie toys....

Just letting you know we need a new seat here for Alessa, I'm not paying though hun's so just send it on there and we'l say no more, OK thank you 👍👍

duck off beggers, if you're doing so well for yourself like you say, you are well able to buy it yourself, no need to tag them 🖕🖕

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have to laugh, as someone above said the category was beauty over 50k followers but she has hashtag #beautyover100k, and above it in the photo you can see the award with the 50k engraved on it. Desperation right there.

Also might explain why she got more votes than the other nominees-if she's competing against accounts with 1/3 the number of followers as her.

Reactions: 9
Every dog & it’s mother sells their Christmas tat in keepsake boxes these days MRS….: how many keepsake boxes do people need?!

What has she done to her lips and whats goin on with the hair it totally washes her out she looks drained and unhappy today its all inn the eyes she couldn't look any less excited about the chrimbo sets

What has she done to her lips and whats goin on with the hair it totally washes her out she looks drained and unhappy today its all inn the eyes she couldn't look any less excited about the chrimbo sets
Totally agree! She’s very flat lately! Something not quite right .. no matter how many times she says “she’s back” blah blah blah!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.