Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why on earth would you post a screen shot insta messages of you reaching out to the poor girl? Is it to prove something? Crass.
Why on earth would you post a screen shot insta messages of you reaching out to the poor girl? Is it to prove something? Crass.
I agree, Pretty shameful posting up that screenshot. My god these ones do not have any respect. Another one jumping on the bandwagon of this poor girl's passing. It is disgusting 😔 shame on you Michelle, could you lower yourself any more 😒

Reactions: 17
Unbelievably so! And she actually thinks she’s classy!
Oh extremely tacky, from the nails to the clothes it’s just horrific and cheap looking. To be honest I don’t think there’s one classy thing about Michelle. Same as Selina, her clothes are so cheap looking and the hair styles too. I think in the last year Selina looks really weathered and old. Making out she’s living the life in St Tropez but infact it looks so lonely and nothing different than being a hostess in a restaurant here in Ireland. She literally brings people to their table and organises bookings- I don’t get how it’s so incredible and #blessed?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMO, this is all about her body, she is struggling with the fact it has changed. She is caught between two worlds Instagram and just life.
The constant self validation screams of insecurity and immaturity.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She adores her kids, she is only one imo that comes across as genuinely happy with her family life. I hope she doesn’t turn into one of those all about my daughter people.

A standing ovation and those sad women up mad clapping!!! Sad country we live in.
Its the pits, she craves attention . My god an insult to women who deserve a standing ovation. In my eyes.. the likes of Vicky Phelan may God rest her soul, was a woman who deserved a standing ovation not this attention craving ,gobshite of a woman 😡 She needs to seriously cop herself on. The women standing and clapping for Michelle are just as pathetic !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
It’s great she feels so secure in her life. She’d do well to realise that although she works hard, she is also very lucky to have the help she has that enables her to do so.

• Heart

sellmysoul

Did she cry tears for those poor defenseless animals that were abused in the hands of her disgusting inlaws 😡😡😡😡 you make me sick Michelle. Get over yourself, you idiot 🙄

Princesssun

Chatty Member
It’s shocking to see so many people went to this. They must be really desperate. I’d much rather spend it on lunch with friends or a massage. The after party was a joke too. All her family and friends dancing away like saddos they are. Also why can’t she leave her work separate to the kids. They were dragged to the set up and the day itself. I find that a bit odd to be honest. Yer man Mark comes across as an absolute bellend.

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
The more people claim they are blissfully happy the less they should be believed. Happy people don’t need to tell others how happy they are

I'm actually embarrassed for her walking out the door having someone film her 🙄 all I can see is her horse teeth, literally can't concentrate on anything else going on in the video 🤡

• Haha

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Booked it 2 weeks after the baby was born. Yip that’s exactly what you would be thinking of doing wouldn’t you?! That was the maddest thing of all to be honest. Gets her miracle girl after 3 gorgeous boys and decides to book Christmas in Dubai 🤯🤯🤯 no no no no no. Something deffo wrong.

brandambassador

VIP Member
God I could not get over that post! Why Michelle did you need to join in with the ‘I was friends with her too’ brigade. And then out with a big family meal. Tacky like everything else you do . Unfollowed

brandambassador

VIP Member
Selina is a glorified door lady on the door of a restaurant in st tropez. I did that in Spain for a year after leaving cert. Why do they act like he’s entrepreneur of the century like FFS 🤣

• Haha
I remember seeing something before about Toxic Positivity & all I can relate it to is MrsMakeUp. Does anyone else see this?

The constant non stop laughing, life is always wonderful, I’m so grateful for every single last thing, my diddies, fook it…….

She came on stories last night claiming she keeps things so real - no she absolutely doesn’t. The non stop bragging of getting up so early and the long days she works. We all work hard but not all of us have the luxury of both set of grandparents & there siblings on tap for babysitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Dubai for Christmas really ? I would be shocked if she did this. Imagine dreaming of the big house with 4 kids and being so lucky it all comes true to feck off to Dubai (magical at Xmas🤔🙄) to spend it there. If I was her I would be locking myself up in that house and enjoying every second with my little family. It just 😡 so much.
Also if she felt so badly for all the homeless why didn’t she donate some of her freebie trips to Santa or Tayto or wherever else she gets to a homeless family. She is full of sh*t. Also annoys me all this over the top gratefullness. I have a friend who goes on like this and it’s utterly fake.

Amber1980

Imagine sitting down to write that post!🤣 we get it Michelle...you have 4 kids and "work"....loads of people do it without the support and privilege you have!
And don't forget how grateful she is to have a house over their heads and how disgusted she is at the homeless figures in Ireland at the moment, she even said the people of Ireland should be protesting... Ah but they were Michelle, you certainly weren't out on the streets though! No, you were lapping it up with the other "influences" at santa House express 🙄 funny how they all booked to see santa on the same day.....😂

• Haha
  • Angry