MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another account I follow tried on that coat after seeing it on Mrs and was covered in fluff so didn’t buy it. Just a heads up if anyone thinking of it

I can’t understand why she didn’t treat Selina to a trip to New York and Mariah Carey, after the work she did for her master class. She is incredibly lucky to have her! Poor Selina is living in the shadow of someone else’s dream!

Reactions: 8
I can’t understand why she didn’t treat Selina to a trip to New York and Mariah Carey, after the work she did for her master class. She is incredibly lucky to have her! Poor Selina is living in the shadow of someone else’s dream!
She had to stay home and help mind the "childers" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d say Brendan is treating them? I hope she is in a VIP box going out looking like that cos If she isn’t she’s gonna look like a twit. MSG is just a huge 3Arena. Nothing fancy like.

Reactions: 6
The outfit 😂😂😂😂😂 Does she realise she’s going to a concert and not her debs? Oh the absolute state….
“Brendan quick take a video of me while I’m walking out the revolving door”
She’s certainly getting her moneys worth out of the shite fur jacket… can you imagine all the makeup stains on it already 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm actually embarrassed for her walking out the door having someone film her 🙄 all I can see is her horse teeth, literally can't concentrate on anything else going on in the video 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She thinks she's like Julia Roberts on that red dress in Pretty Woman.

Reactions: 5
This tit show of a video is beyond cringe.. does she realise shes a nobody over there, "fur coat" no knickers moment 🤣.. my toes are bent in my shoes..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The lads all dressed Uber casual again & Jessica Rabbit sitting filming!!!! Jesus match your travel buddies ffs!!! She was thinking Plaza hotel, limos, champagne, shopping in Tiffany’s. Brendan buys Chinese white label tat & resells it, some launches work, others gather dust in the warehouse. So he’s making a living but hardly
millionaire status! I think she thought it would be 5* treatment!
Hotel looks mid budget, not exclusive or insta worthy!

Reactions: 11
The lads all dressed Uber casual again & Jessica Rabbit sitting filming!!!! Jesus match your travel buddies ffs!!! She was thinking Plaza hotel, limos, champagne, shopping in Tiffany’s. Brendan buys Chinese white label tat & resells it, some launches work, others gather dust in the warehouse. So he’s making a living but hardly
millionaire status! I think she thought it would be 5* treatment!
Hotel looks mid budget, not exclusive or insta worthy!
Jessica Rabbit.. thats exactly who i was thinking of.. maybe if we plug out instagram and plug it back in, she wont look so hideous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everybody in coats around them, your one with a strapless gown 😅😳🤦🏻‍♀️ Cringing for her. Nobody puts a debs dress on for a concert

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been to new york twice it’s all boots, warm coats, hats as you walk everywhere she is such a chavvy twit

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.