MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say grace got a last min invite after they met at dancing with the stars

Reactions: 7
Is it jus me that finds it weird that the Dublin huns don’t go to any of these b perfect events, not even for Michelle - as in Louise cooney, Niamh, Rosie etc - she did Rosie wedding make up so I thought they were friends, only ones I knew were Aideen Kate, Ellie and Charlene
Her bestie Nikki wasn't there either

Reactions: 1
I’d say a generic email goes out to all the beperfect insta huns with an invite to the event…it seems to be the same people at every single one of their launches lol

Someone send in to tea spill on insta that mrs make up cancelled her wedding make up at short notice because she’s pregnant but that she’s still going to events etc… her wedding is in a few days 🙈

Reactions: 7
Someone send in to tea spill on insta that mrs make up cancelled her wedding make up at short notice because she’s pregnant but that she’s still going to events etc… her wedding is in a few days 🙈
I saw this! Like fair enough if it was long enough in advance to book someone else but definitely not good business to cancel so close 😬

Reactions: 3
I get the cancelling tbh if she was also not going ahead with other work. But it’s poor form isn’t it really when she has no issue hosting an entire lunch/launch

Reactions: 11
The woman is ready to pop, wouldn't be a good idea to commit to someone's wedding day if she is at risk of going into labour and leaving the bride high and dry. She could easily drop the launch as its her own event and only she would be let down. Ya get me?

Reactions: 12
The woman is ready to pop, wouldn't be a good idea to commit to someone's wedding day if she is at risk of going into labour and leaving the bride high and dry. She could easily drop the launch as its her own event and only she would be let down. Ya get me?
Exactly, it's not like she waited till yesterday to cancel on the girl in fairness like, I mean if she kept the booking and then went into labour the day before the wedding and had to cancel then the bride be up tit creek and Mrs be called all the names under the sun!!

Reactions: 4
It said she cancelled at short notice which I think is unfair.she’s known for months she’s been pregnant it’s not like she’s only found out this week 😂

Reactions: 5
If you look closely at the vids and promos for the palette. Some have BPerfect on the front and some don't. Wonder why the change

Exactly, imagine sitting down to get your wedding make up done and her waters break. Where would the bride be then?

Reactions: 1
Can somebody explain the birds and the bee's to Michelle please... It was no miracle hun, you got the ride soon after you had a baby and got pregnant again, duck sake like it wasn't the immaculate conception 🤷🏻‍♀️🤪 It's happened the best of us, feck sake it's happened to me 3 times and I don't see RSVP beating my door down for an interview 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I
Can somebody explain the birds and the bee's to Michelle please... It was no miracle hun, you got the ride soon after you had a baby and got pregnant again, duck sake like it wasn't the immaculate conception 🤷🏻‍♀️🤪 It's happened the best of us, feck sake it's happened to me 3 times and I don't see RSVP beating my door down for an interview 😂😂
I feel like Michelle saying a “miracle” is a kick in the teeth for anyone who has been trying to have a baby and for whatever reason can’t. She has not one but 3 beautiful children right now. I don’t mean to be overly sensitive (I’m not a mam and have 0 plans of getting pregnant anytime soon) but miracle seems like a stupid word to use 😂

Reactions: 27
Didn't she go to some clinic where she was guaranteed to have a girl? Maybe that's why she is saying it's a miracle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.