MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she go to some clinic where she was guaranteed to have a girl? Maybe that's why she is saying it's a miracle
Gender selection is illegal in the uk and ireland.. it is only permitted in ireland under extreme situs where is there is a high chance of a child being born with a severe genetic disease, so I doubt she would have qualified for that considering she has 3 healthy boys

Reactions: 12
Didn't she go to some clinic where she was guaranteed to have a girl? Maybe that's why she is saying it's a miracle
Please now that is an absolute lie and a disgusting thing to say.
Every baby is a miracle in its own way!
For anyone saying it’s a kick in the teeth to people who are struggling to have a baby I think that’s such a horrible nasty thing to say about someone going through anything, one persons misfortunes shouldn’t take away from any persons fortunes.

My friends mam passed away should that mean I should never speak of or post photos of my own mam cus she’s alive?

This bleeping website is full of begrudgers🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Please now that is an absolute lie and a disgusting thing to say.
Every baby is a miracle in its own way!
For anyone saying it’s a kick in the teeth to people who are struggling to have a baby I think that’s such a horrible nasty thing to say about someone going through anything, one persons misfortunes shouldn’t take away from any persons fortunes.

My friends mam passed away should that mean I should never speak of or post photos of my own mam cus she’s alive?

This bleeping website is full of begrudgers🤬
Tattles not for you if you’re that sensitive about things people post. Just ignore my posts if it annoys you that much lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As already said you can’t gender select in ireland so that story is utter bullshit.

Reactions: 9
It doesn't mean you should never speak or post photos but I would presume it would be best to think twice about what you say or post especially at sensitive times for her. It's not a blanket ban but we can take others into account with what we say?

Reactions: 7
I think she went for a gender scan not gender selection and by miracle I think she meant it happened like a surprise as they do and it's true every pregnancy is a miracle/ blessing and going though fertility issues is awful but there are people always going to be pregnant u don't want their baby's just your own x

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion: MRS Makeup #3: It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Reactions: 32
Or Ladzzzz? V exotick 🤠

Serena, milania, sicilia, cara, giulia, sienna, serafina, chiara, Allegra, aria, emelia. I don't know why I'm so invested in this guessing game!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So she had a baby shower lunch today she is not to worried about covid especially bern so close to giving birth beteeeb her launch party Tuesday and baby shower Saturday. Also her pal gill she had some life especially with a small baby,

Reactions: 2
The baby shower is probably going on the company tab as it was in the same venue as the launch party. Hope the bride she cancelled on at short notice wasn't getting married yesterday or it is really bad form. I think the baby will be called Sofia, Chloe or Emilia.

Reactions: 8
Prob name her Jazzy.. it’s on the palette.. Jazzy & Gio.. does anyone follow Lindsay from the postman hates me? Her baby girl is Jazlyn 😍

Reactions: 4
Prob name her Jazzy.. it’s on the palette.. Jazzy & Gio.. does anyone follow Lindsay from the postman hates me? Her baby girl is Jazlyn 😍
That’s what I thought when I saw the names of the shadows…. Unless there’s another one planned & baby girl can take centre stage there 🤣

Reactions: 1
I think Jazzy is their nickname for Max lol boogie is nickname for Hugo it’s on the palette too lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.