MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats the bets she turns up with her bezzie mate Nikki toxic Whelan?
Aren’t these huns unbelievable all the same, they can’t just go away, enjoy a holiday with their family & not post it 🤷‍♀️
The teasing photos are hilarious, Tara makeup did the same & she is in the UAE as well. Didn’t mention it, just the teaser pics

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Aren’t these huns unbelievable all the same, they can’t just go away, enjoy a holiday with their family & not post it 🤷‍♀️
The teasing photos are hilarious, Tara makeup did the same & she is in the UAE as well. Didn’t mention it, just the teaser pics
Not sure I'd want that monstrosity in my good room 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
To be fair if I was in Dubai with my family it’d be all over my posts!!

Reactions: 3
Sure of course she can bring her family when they pay for nothing why didn't they go during school holidays?

Reactions: 6
it does when they just had 2 weeks off and missed so much this year already

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it does when they just had 2 weeks off and missed so much this year already
Them people aren't the likes to be bothered about missing school....their all about the brands and the lifestyle...education comes last in their life..!

Reactions: 11
Them people aren't the likes to be bothered about missing school....their all about the brands and the lifestyle...education comes last in their life..!
I took my child out of primary school for sun holidays a few times, it came down to money and more manageable temperatures. Unless the kids struggle in school they won't have much issues catching up on a week of primary school work. Wouldn't do it now they're in secondary though, but primary, meh!

Reactions: 2
Sure their mam is insta famous and has their modelling careers started they don't need an education 😂😂😂😉😉😉

In fairness I know a lot of parents who kept their kids home this week and sending them in on Monday so that it would be 10 days from New Years then cause of covid etc.. no harm them missing a few days 😃

Reactions: 4
In fairness I know a lot of parents who kept their kids home this week and sending them in on Monday so that it would be 10 days from New Years then cause of covid etc.. no harm them missing a few days 😃
Your comment says it all ....no harm missing a few days. They have missed two years of school basically but anyway anything for a cheap holiday off ya go !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The best word you used in that sentence was 'home'!

These parents that are keeping their kids off because of covid for 10 days I'd say is to ensure that their kids don't catch covid, spread it and isolation after mingling with family, not jet off to Dubai for a holiday with another family and a long flight with god knows how many people may not be tested (not going to check Dubai requirements on testing!) 🤷🤷

Reactions: 14
All the resharing of birthday messages amuses me - not just mrs, they all do it. It’s as if they’re saying ‘here, look, people DO like me’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All the resharing of birthday messages amuses me - not just mrs, they all do it. It’s as if they’re saying ‘here, look, people DO like me’ 😆
Me too, like not many near and dear friends mostly just random people you never hear them talk about or see them with 😂😂😂

Nothing says a “broad mind” like playing a privileged sport in Dubai. 🤣 In my opinion a broad mind would mean focusing on getting the best education & travelling outside of term time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.