MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame on me... love you're on tattle ... this whole thing is gossiping!
No I don't know her personally so haven't broken any trust... loads of people know!

I’m sorry but shame on you for posting this, for you to know this information your obviously someone she knows and you’ve broken that trust with her. I’m all for gossip but this isn’t something you should be running to tell strangers on tattle life!
And before someone comes at me no I’m not Michelle, any long time followers will know I’m the one who even created this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sticking with my prediction that if she is having another that there will be a toy show announcement, but also wonder was she maybe waiting until after her friend Gill gave birth to share her news?

After all this speculation I hope she is actually pregnant!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sticking with my prediction that if she is having another that there will be a toy show announcement, but also wonder was she maybe waiting until after her friend Gill gave birth to share her news?

After all this speculation I hope she is actually pregnant!
She is :)

ill say no more as don't want to have to do the walk of atonement cersei style!

She prob read it here and decided against it. I’d say it’ll be a Christmas or New Years announcement tho.
Most likely. Think she said they were seeing Santa today. Maybe another opportunity.
God I hate myself for commenting on another woman's maybe pregnancy 🙄

Reactions: 8
Shocking news from her husband’s families dog pound
She lives on the land purchased by their animal cruelty

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Officially announced now and by the looks of the video with the pink shoes it’s a girl

I was just beginning to think we were wrong and she wasnt pregnant. Its always lovely news to hear and you can see she loves the bones of those kids.

Delighted for her 🥰 looks like its a girl going by the pink shoes. How many months between New baby and gio?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.