MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm delighted for her. I did feel a bit bad speculating on her pregnancy. I'm just happy everything is ok.
I do have to say she comes across as a great mam. I seen the whole family in a restaurant one night and the kids were so well behaved

Reactions: 13
Best of luck to them, I hated speculating until bperfect shared the video. It was so obvious, lovely news.

Reactions: 1
Congratulations to her but my God she’s extra, imagine hiring a videographer and your own personal Santy to announce a pregnancy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Congratulations to her but my God she’s extra, imagine hiring a videographer and your own personal Santy to announce a pregnancy 🤣
If she went to visit a santa I'm sure there'd be a few "oh my God out mixing when she has a young baby and she pregnant" comments 😂😂😂😂
She's some woman for the videographer! Suppose at least it shows she's putting effort into her content but I'm surprised the husband hasn't told her to cop on yet 😅 some lengths to go to!!!

Reactions: 3
Actually delighted for her ♥ if I was expecting a girl after years of boys I'd go all out with the announcement too. It is very special indeed.

Reactions: 8
Fair play to her, gio and my baby were born the same day n the thoughts of another right now gives me the heebeejeebeys 🙈 lovely news tho, even if the announcement was OTT!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was hardly going to come on for the chats and do it, it’s just part of the gram which is part of her life in fairness.
How old is Gio?

I’m happy for her I think shes definitely not the worst on insta she loves her kids and doesn’t film them doing rehearsed ”roles” just snippets of them as they are and hasn’t stopped actually working like some others. It will be lovely for Gio to have a sibling close in age as the older boys will always be at a different stage to him. The announcement probably OTT but also very sweet.

She should do a set of Gio lashes he has some pair bless him 😂 he is a wee cutie 🥰 in saying that I’ve never purchased a single thing from her range and probably never will 🤣

Reactions: 12
Ah delighted for her. She is a great Mammy and those children are so loved. She's not the worst on it in fairness.

Reactions: 4
She was hardly going to come on for the chats and do it, it’s just part of the gram which is part of her life in fairness.
How old is Gio?
I just checked, he'll be 1 the 2nd March 😄 if shes half way I'd say April time shes due. Delighted for her 🥰🥰

Reactions: 2
To be fair to her she came across really well being honest about feeling all over the place- she is not sugar coating the reality that it's going to be hard with 2 babies so close in age

Reactions: 8
It's over whelming now coz her hormones are all over the place and it's the unknown u don't know what to expect. She will be fine it will all fall Into place my friend had a baby last month and there Is just 13 months between her babies and she's flying it wrecked but flying it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.