MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this too - was convinced she was going to say they were only temporary & she was going to have something more suitable done but no 😱…. She’s absolutely thrilled with them & not only that , but she’s getting a matching set for her bottom ones ?! 😱. Honestly shocked , they’re too big for her mouth & make her look like she’s an overbite ! Madness
Agree with you... but shes actually all about the "OVER THE TOP LOOK" Big fake looking hair, tacky clothes, drag queen make up, she will look back in years to come and realise she made herself look like a gobshite.....🙄

Reactions: 7
No sure how she has no money when everything in the house was #collab. This is another begging post🙈🙈! She had the money to buy a new Range Rover.
I know, this tit drives me mad! I want to get this and I want to change that but poor little me has no money to furnish me gaff! Please if any companies are listening in, please give me free tit and I'll throw up an old collab post to me stories! Also grates on me when they come on and say, I'm looking to get a new whatever it is, if anyone knows where I can pick one up can you let me know. In other words, any companies out there willing to give me stuff for free! duck off and google it witch like the rest of us! #beggymitchel is at it again!

Reactions: 15
And then she buys her son a very expensive tie like if you have no money her version you f having no money Is different to ours she didn’t have to pay for baby stuff even down to the wipes her furniture bedroom boys bedroom they were all collab

Reactions: 5
And then she buys her son a very expensive tie like if you have no money her version you f having no money Is different to ours she didn’t have to pay for baby stuff even down to the wipes her furniture bedroom boys bedroom they were all collab
So true !!!

Reactions: 1
Adjourned til November, this is going to be a long and protracted case and I'd say Stone has hired the most expensive legal team who will do everything to get him off!! Disgusting and disgraceful

Reactions: 4
Is it a communion or a wedding she's having?? I'm all for a celebration with family but does everything have to be so over the top ostentatious! It was the same with Pippa O' Connors baby shower (although I'm sure that was a much classier affair) but the sooner this Instagram culture of keeping up with the Jones dies off the better!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.