MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has had her hair coloured you can see her highlights up close to her scalp .. would love to get my hair done 😩

Reactions: 7
She has had her hair coloured you can see her highlights up close to her scalp .. would love to get my hair done 😩
well spotted, amazes me that she has no shame showing off the freshly highlighted hair in a hair tutorial!

Reactions: 2
Check the last few posts and then watch her on today’s stories. Them are new highlights and you can tell me whatever you want, she’s had her hair done it’s more obvious than Sabrina hills thigh gap when she’s standing on her toddler step

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mmmmmmmm I wonder if some fool (like Michelle) was stopped outside of their 5k could they say "But Garda MRS Makeup (the one that sells her soul & children online) influenced me as this is what she does" I wonder would they get off with it!!!!

Just saying 💅💅💅

Reactions: 1
She gets her extensions done by Ceira Lambert. But I’m pretty sure she took them out herself a while ago and had on stories? Ceira lambert sells the kits to do it at home. From previous grid posts it does look like she has had her colour done.

She clearly had her balayage topped up🤣 or at least a tbar of highlights 🤣 it looks fab but come on we can’t get near the hairdressers.. all these bloggers and influencers getting their hair done the whole way through the pandemic! No solidarity there 😩

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Am I literally the only one here who doesn’t give a fiddlers what MRS and YOU do anymore? I’m personally done with these never ending lockdowns. If she’s happy enough to let her sister come into her house to get her hair done then let her do it! You don’t have to if it doesn’t sit right with you!! Wake up and realise that it doesn’t matter how much lockdowning we do we’ll have another lockdown because the muppets who run this country will keep messing up. Live your lives as you see fit and don’t worry about what MRS or me is doing !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Am I literally the only one here who doesn’t give a fiddlers what MRS and YOU do anymore? I’m personally done with these never ending lockdowns. If she’s happy enough to let her sister come into her house to get her hair done then let her do it! You don’t have to if it doesn’t sit right with you!! Wake up and realise that it doesn’t matter how much lockdowning we do we’ll have another lockdown because the muppets who run this country will keep messing up. Live your lives as you see fit and don’t worry about what MRS or me is doing !
Alright Michelle. Calm down. Get your nails done as well sure. A few weeks ago you were on Retro Flames thread calling her an idiot for breaking rules 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alright Michelle. Calm down. Get your nails done as well sure. A few weeks ago you were on Retro Flames thread calling her an idiot for breaking rules 😂
I’m defo not Michelle I promise haha yeah maybe it was a bit two faced of me but retro going away to Mexico and lying about it grinds me a bit. My problem lays more with lockdown. I can safely say I have seen my family most of lockdown and definitely break the 5k but still social distance, wear my mask and sanitise. Each to their own.

Reactions: 2
Is her sister a hairdresser?
No, she’s just really good at / interested in hair.

The hubby is gorgeous and seems like such a doting father and husband but he must have the patience of saint getting thrown on Instagram stories while he’s still asleep and then just awake.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.