MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or did MRS go from 141k followers on Tuesday to 145k on Wednesday? It’s not to do with the competition because it had changed when that was at like 1,000 comments. The competition doesn’t ask to follow MRS. The comments on the MRS post don’t match the increase in followers on Shanley interiors. I just think it’s odd.
It's 142k now 🤔 ... wonder if her social blade reflects that increase. I'd say all the instahuns treat themselves to a follower top-up every now and again 😄

Her fresh highlights couldn’t be more obvious in her latest grid post. Poor Michelle needs to feel like
Herself after a baby. As if she is the only one to have a newborn and feel like shite.

Reactions: 5
Email from baby fair this am with this one plastered all over it.

"The Pregnancy & Baby Fair Birth Stories" is not a podcast but a real-life mum in front of the camera discussing her recent labour and birth.

"In this series, we speak to 8 courageous, strong, brave women who gave birth during the pandemic while navigating restrictions and often isolation. Their stories are inspiring, encouraging and empowering"

I'm sorry choosing Michelle Regazzoli is just a load of 🤬🤬🤬 Angered me no end seeing this. Could they not approach a first time "unknown" regular mum to share her story make it more relatable and give a voice to those who are too traumatised to speak?

Sorry for the rant just boils my p**s that they use people like her to "share" stories to keep relevant yet fail drastically to keep it in any way relatable.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Email from baby fair this am with this one plastered all over it.

"The Pregnancy & Baby Fair Birth Stories" is not a podcast but a real-life mum in front of the camera discussing her recent labour and birth.

"In this series, we speak to 8 courageous, strong, brave women who gave birth during the pandemic while navigating restrictions and often isolation. Their stories are inspiring, encouraging and empowering"

I'm sorry choosing Michelle Regazzoli is just a load of 🤬🤬🤬 Angered me no end seeing this. Could they not approach a first time "unknown" regular mum to share her story make it more relatable and give a voice to those who are too traumatised to speak?

Sorry for the rant just boils my p**s that they use people like her to "share" stories to keep relevant yet fail drastically to keep it in any way relatable.
Saw it on her stories last week. I was fuming!

I went through my entire pregnancy alone, no visitors at all for the 10 weeks I spent in hospital, my partner was allowed in for labour and to collect my son!

I was a first timer and hadn’t a bloody clue what I was at.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Awk now Michelle had a terrible time seeing her sisters and mum and dad solid through the pandemic and then all the free packages to the door with free baby stuff . 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How about speaking to the mums who never planned to have their babies here, but were stuck in Ireland away from their families? Or the mums whose babies were whisked away from them immediately after birth because they were ill? Or the mums who received heart breaking news alone during the pandemic when they should have had their partners by their side? Or the mums who lost their jobs and struggled to get the money together for the basics instead of doing collabs to get more freebies than they could ever need.

She’s not been a model of how to live during covid pregnant or not. She was part of the BPerfect drama, there’s speculation she had covid & glazed over it, she spent lots of time with extended family, she broke restrictions, and the list goes on. I know lots of people have broken restrictions and done things they shouldn’t, but they didn’t post on social media to thousands of people that they were doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How about speaking to the mums who never planned to have their babies here, but were stuck in Ireland away from their families? Or the mums whose babies were whisked away from them immediately after birth because they were ill? Or the mums who received heart breaking news alone during the pandemic when they should have had their partners by their side? Or the mums who lost their jobs and struggled to get the money together for the basics instead of doing collabs to get more freebies than they could ever need.

She’s not been a model of how to live during covid pregnant or not. She was part of the BPerfect drama, there’s speculation she had covid & glazed over it, she spent lots of time with extended family, she broke restrictions, and the list goes on. I know lots of people have broken restrictions and done things they shouldn’t, but they didn’t post on social media to thousands of people that they were doing it.
I wholeheartedly agree but no point in just venting here. Hit where it hurts and contact the pregnancy and baby fair page

Reactions: 3
I got 3 minutes into that pregnancy and baby fair reel and had to switch that shite off. First time mum myself and gave birth in the first level 5 restrictions with no idea of what was to come, have they posted or showed any just normal people with never having a baby before or is it just focused on 'celebrities'? I sure as hell would share my story and being in the hospital the whole 18 hours before being sent home!

Reactions: 2
That tan is absolutely awful looking, so dark and fake looking, why is everything so extra with her ? Has she ever heard of less is more? A subtle glow, a natural looking tan is much nicer than that mud! And roping the sisters in as well. 2006 called it wants its style back.

Who is she targeting with these products, mid 30- mid-40 year old women with a love of tack and drag queen make up it seems...given the “looks” she share from people using her palette..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t wear tan at all but is there actually a difference between all of these BPerfect tans? Or is just rehashed shite everytime?
Genuinely I have no idea. I don’t wear tan either, so I absolutely don’t see why a brand needs to have so many on the go 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I don’t wear tan at all but is there actually a difference between all of these BPerfect tans? Or is just rehashed shite everytime?
It’s just rehashed shite lol
They’ve just flung a peach scent on hers lol the peach thing is getting old now 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ll be honest, the 10 second tan from bperfect is grand for Christmas nights out, so it’s the same one in a new bottle with a peach mist thrown in?
The gold standard though is tan organic, the oil one.
Looks like 2 weeks in the sun and fades naturally

It’s just rehashed shite lol
They’ve just flung a peach scent on hers lol the peach thing is getting old now 🤷🏻‍♀️
Should have guessed tbh with her “brand”, if it disguised the stale biscuit smell I’d be tempted to have a look but I’m too pale for BPerfect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.