MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m defo not Michelle I promise haha yeah maybe it was a bit two faced of me but retro going away to Mexico and lying about it grinds me a bit. My problem lays more with lockdown. I can safely say I have seen my family most of lockdown and definitely break the 5k but still social distance, wear my mask and sanitise. Each to their own.
Each to their own doesn’t work though because we are still locked down. I’m far from the Covid police here in case you think I am. I’m sick to death of it myself but as much as I would love to get my hair done I am holding out like most of us. It’s irresponsible to have a platform & act like Michelle & all the other influencers do. I’m sick of the lot of them.

Reactions: 7
No, she’s just really good at / interested in hair.
I have a great interest in hair & make up and I’m fairly ok at both but I won’t be asking any of my hairdresser or Mua friends to do my hair for my wedding next weekend. I’ll do it myself and stick to guidelines

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t think people would have a problem with her sneaking outside her 5km for a walk but it’s the fact that she puts it on insta.... it will of cors rub people up the wrong way especially when she has so many followers 🙄

I have a great interest in hair & make up and I’m fairly ok at both but I won’t be asking any of my hairdresser or Mua friends to do my hair for my wedding next weekend. I’ll do it myself and stick to guidelines
Ahh amazing!!! Hope you have a fab day 💞

• Heart
I don’t think people would have a problem with her sneaking outside her 5km for a walk but it’s the fact that she puts it on insta.... it will of cors rub people up the wrong way especially when she has so many followers 🙄

Ahh amazing!!! Hope you have a fab day 💞
Thank you ❤

I have no issue with them going outside their 5km because if they’re gonna do it they’ll do it regardless but it’s the posting to stories when all the rest of us want is to see family and friends

Reactions: 1
Each to their own doesn’t work though because we are still locked down. I’m far from the Covid police here in case you think I am. I’m sick to death of it myself but as much as I would love to get my hair done I am holding out like most of us. It’s irresponsible to have a platform & act like Michelle & all the other influencers do. I’m sick of the lot of them.
Oh same. My big black roots are so bad haha but sure if I could get a hairdresser to do it would I be tempted? Perhaps... I’m not here to cause a scene I suppose I just see that these Instagrammers are breaking rules yeah defo but I can’t say I’m not either. I’m here to read about stupid tit they do with their notions NOT for Covid regulations. If our Taoiseach can’t abide by his law neither can I !!!! And neither do I expect MRS too 🤣

Reactions: 2
Lads anyone who wants their hair done can get it done. Back street hair and beauty salons are booming. Do you really think all these insta huns are doing their own nails? Also I know of a v well known south Dublin hair dresser that is letting clients in the back door and doing their hair.
is it wrong?It’s up to you to decide what’s the right decision for you. I know that on a good day salons are more hygienic than a school. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lads anyone who wants their hair done can get it done. Back street hair and beauty salons are booming. Do you really think all these insta huns are doing their own nails? Also I know of a v well known south Dublin hair dresser that is letting clients in the back door and doing their hair.
is it wrong?It’s up to you to decide what’s the right decision for you. I know that on a good day salons are more hygienic than a school. 🤷🏼‍♀️
You’re not comparing like with like. A school is more important than someone getting their hair done. Listen to the radio where there are stories of children with additional needs regressing because they aren’t in school and missing huge parts of their formative years. Have you ever heard of community transmission? One person choosing to not follow the rules can have serious repercussions.

Reactions: 9
You’re not comparing like with like. A school is more important than someone getting their hair done. Listen to the radio where there are stories of children with additional needs regressing because they aren’t in school and missing huge parts of their formative years. Have you ever heard of community transmission? One person choosing to not follow the rules can have serious repercussions.
Get back to correcting your homework.
Let us live our lives as we deem fit!
And you won’t be getting your vaccine ahead of the crowd

Reactions: 6
Get back to correcting your homework.
Let us live our lives as we deem fit!
And you won’t be getting your vaccine ahead of the crowd
I’m not a teacher I’m actually in college doing a Masters and not studying teaching but thanks 😂 We all saw how well living your life as how you see fit worked in America didn’t we?

I’m not a teacher I’m actually in college doing a Masters and not studying teaching but thanks 😂 We all saw how well living your life as how you see fit worked in America didn’t we?
The same entitled attitude comes across in your post. We’re all adults and can gauge risk for ourselves, but thanks

Not to bang on about it too much but it does get on my nerves when I see MRS and Jenny McCarthy with no roots and fresh hair cuts at the moment. I'm dying to see my hairdresser, my fringe is that long I'm able to put it behind my ears despite a few attempts to cut it myself!! My hairdresser is also seeing people on the sly so I could have seen her before now if I wanted to but I declined her offer. I just couldn't do it with everything that has happened (we have lost a family member to COVID) and those who have, well I'm sure it's not the only restriction they have broken...

Reactions: 6
Not to bang on about it too much but it does get on my nerves when I see MRS and Jenny McCarthy with no roots and fresh hair cuts at the moment. I'm dying to see my hairdresser, my fringe is that long I'm able to put it behind my ears despite a few attempts to cut it myself!! My hairdresser is also seeing people on the sly so I could have seen her before now if I wanted to but I declined her offer. I just couldn't do it with everything that has happened (we have lost a family member to COVID) and those who have, well I'm sure it's not the only restriction they have broken...
My sister is a hairdresser, I did my own wedding hair and make up yesterday. Haven’t seen my sister in 6 months and wouldn’t let her do a colour for me for the wedding either. I saw her outside the church for about fifteen minutes yesterday.

I’m sick of all these huns getting their hair and make up done because they can!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My sister is a hairdresser, I did my own wedding hair and make up yesterday. Haven’t seen my sister in 6 months and wouldn’t let her do a colour for me for the wedding either. I saw her outside the church for about fifteen minutes yesterday.

I’m sick of all these huns getting their hair and make up done because they can!
Fair play to you, congrads and hope you had a lovely day! Honestly I'm so glad I was able to get married with hair and makeup back in Oct because that is such a difficult one for brides...when you want to feel and look your best. But with the instahuns it's just pure vanity when they could be showing a good example to their followers. I barely watch them anymore, Tattle is far more entertaining :)

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t support “black market” hair or beauty. Not an ounce of insurance. No thank you. Not to mention it’s taking from businesses. But some people have no moral compass

Reactions: 7
It will be an interesting dynamic when the hairdressers, beauticians and nail bars can reopen.... where I live hairdressers that work in big local salons are going to peoples houses to do their hair and charging half of the price of the salon.... will these clients be keen on going back to the salon and paying double for their service again??? They will still be wanting them to go to their house on the QT and pay wayyyyyy less!!! I don’t see how salon owners haven’t copped on to this yet

and before anyone suggests I’ve had my hair or beauty bits done I haven’t, I look like jedward as my hair is growing back after chemo

I wouldn’t support “black market” hair or beauty. Not an ounce of insurance. No thank you. Not to mention it’s taking from businesses. But some people have no moral compass
My hairdresser works from home and also in a salon, I went to her home to get my hair done around Christmas and I paid the same price as salon prices. I thought it was a bit cheeky considering how much less of a salon experience you get at someone’s house. Would much rather pay salon prices!

My hairdresser works from home and also in a salon, I went to her home to get my hair done around Christmas and I paid the same price as salon prices. I thought it was a bit cheeky considering how much less of a salon experience you get at someone’s house. Would much rather pay salon prices!
My hairdresser works from home but has insurance and submits tax returns. (her saloon is an addition to the house). At the moment I can buy my colour made up and pay her by paypal. She leaves in on windowsill and I collect . She is dreading return to full time as its going to be mental trying to correct peoples home work mistakes or use more to fix what has gone wrong. She lives within my 5km too which considering my rural background has been very easy. I could do with a cut as its all very long and the ends are terrible but a least the greys are covered.

Imagine someone having a reaction to a hairdresser doing their hair when they shouldn't have people on the premises and they sued them, wouldn't like to be the one explaining that to my insurance company why I'm open in lockdown. Its a huge risk for these companies to be working when they shouldn't!

Is it just me or did MRS go from 141k followers on Tuesday to 145k on Wednesday? It’s not to do with the competition because it had changed when that was at like 1,000 comments. The competition doesn’t ask to follow MRS. The comments on the MRS post don’t match the increase in followers on Shanley interiors. I just think it’s odd.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.