Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Check the last few posts and then watch her on today’s stories. Them are new highlights and you can tell me whatever you want, she’s had her hair done it’s more obvious than Sabrina hills thigh gap when she’s standing on her toddler step

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Shellac

I don't have any problem at this stage seeing a family go for a family walk on a Sunday a few KM away!

in all fairness we are one year into all this blame the Government!

Here I am looking at friends living in USA, UK & Australia having a normal life meeting people and going to restaurents and sports events.
In USA (50+) will be vacinated by 1st and (16+) by the middle of April. UK can meet in groups outdoors from today with organised outdoor sports etc.,
We need some sort of normality for our mental health, last year most of the country were excellent but a year later ? Even watching the British off on holidays to Greese last summer while majority of us Irish obeyed and went nowhere.

Companies still have crippling insurance costs to pay if not operational & some kids have only attended school 4 months in the past year.
Yet we all suffer while they left ports open.

If people need go on a nice family day a few KM really what harm?

There are people out there that never want lockdown to end.

Last edited:

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The stories were nice for sure but don’t forget this is the same one who came on all relatable about getting a Covid test & then bang radio silence when she obviously tested positive. She obviously is so excited for this baby which is lovely but she is in no way a transparent influencer on any level.

Base2019

VIP Member
I know I laughed, like Gio is gona be hitting the pubs with his new ID 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also so sick of everything of hers being peach. Over it 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
While the rest of us mere mortals stay within out 5km and almost lose our minds from walking the same roads and paths. Call her out

Poppylol

Is she for real €37 for that it's practically the same as the last one I could think of way better things to spend €37 on.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I was just beginning to think we were wrong and she wasnt pregnant. Its always lovely news to hear and you can see she loves the bones of those kids.

Absolute bastards. She lives on the same grounds as her in-laws, doesn't she?

Her Insta: ✨Where there is kindness there is goodness and where there is goodness there is magic✨

No kindness or goodness shown towards the unfortunate animals in their care.

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Lads anyone who wants their hair done can get it done. Back street hair and beauty salons are booming. Do you really think all these insta huns are doing their own nails? Also I know of a v well known south Dublin hair dresser that is letting clients in the back door and doing their hair.
is it wrong?It’s up to you to decide what’s the right decision for you. I know that on a good day salons are more hygienic than a school. 🤷🏼‍♀️
You’re not comparing like with like. A school is more important than someone getting their hair done. Listen to the radio where there are stories of children with additional needs regressing because they aren’t in school and missing huge parts of their formative years. Have you ever heard of community transmission? One person choosing to not follow the rules can have serious repercussions.

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
I could only imagine the fee she’d charge for bridal makeup. I’d rather do it myself than fund her tacky lifestyle.

• Heart

Molsdol

Chatty Member
her post this morning was nice. Very reassuring for anyone nervous about their first or a big baby. I was a wreck on my first terrified and had a baby with no pain relief as he was in a big rush. It was very euphoric. Compares so positively with an emergency section further down the line and both me and bubs being taken off to ICU. But no matter the end result was the same. Stroppy kids and homeschooling now!!!!

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
If she showed off the boys rooms people would be giving out they have no privacy. Shes having a girl and excited about doing a girl's room, plenty more to be critical of her for .

Misstree

If Ireland is so shit maybe she should stick “MRS Manor” on the market & fuck off to Portugal permanently & see how many people over there like having her do her ****** make up on them! Don’t get me started on those lips & teeth .. what the actual fuck possessed her 🤔 one of the worst jobs I have ever seen!

Base2019

VIP Member
She didn’t seem filled with panic and anxiety going to Belfast during the peak of covid when she was pregnant. Absolute hypocrite 🙄

God forbid the government would be trying to look after and protect people via testing. She is raging with the restrictions in Ireland only because it impacts her pocket and that is it in a nutshell!!! Everyone knows how much the wedding industry has been effected by covid. She needs to get off her high horse and realise it’s not only her that’s been effected