Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well Beggy is up and at it early this morning- please tag all the boutiques, clothes shops, shoe shops! She needs Spanx and bras you know!!!!! Surely to god you can google where you can buy a pair of knickers and bra if you’re that desperate! What a neck on that one….

Reactions: 9

Poppylol

She's a total chav you'd swear to god herself and her husband are the only 2 in the country working..always begging too
Just don't get the hype with her at all every bride every look is exactly the same. She's totally unrelateable

Livingthedream

On another note her TEETH & LIPS........ I can't breath 😂😂😂 WTF was she thinking, the tip of her nose is meeting her lips & her lips don't cover her teeth, her face was never symmetrical so she will never achieve that look, she needs a new doctor for fillers asap & a new dentist!!!!! #sendhelp #shocking #mred

• Haha

Bops

Omg the teeth , she looks like a horse, what is she doing to herself, fake as f*ck ! Her sisters are the same with the horsey teeth

• Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Is she trying to sell or drum up interest in a Mrs Tack party event?

loads will be cashing in on the post panny party idea

People mad to glam up and go out etc

I’d rather fold my laundry than attend her type of party tbh

Ryan80

VIP Member
Officially announced now and by the looks of the video with the pink shoes it’s a girl

Ruthless21

I normally like her, and I'm always reluctant to say an experience isn't traumatic for a person... But I had my baby in the height of the pandemic, attended my appts alone, had an induction... My birth was a traumatic birth. My baby had a traumatic birth injury and we were separated straight after as baby had to be in the NICU for a few days & then we had months of doctor visits afterwards. I'm in therapy still for PTSD. If that's what she classes as a traumatic experience ... I can't even begin with that.
I had a similar experience with my first (pre pandemic) but very traumatic. But you know what, we just got on with it. And I'd to do apps alone as my hubbie worked. Real world is traumatic.
These Insta sellers sorry I mean influencers think they are a kardashian.

Clontarf2020

Shame on me... love you're on tattle ... this whole thing is gossiping!
No I don't know her personally so haven't broken any trust... loads of people know!

I’m sorry but shame on you for posting this, for you to know this information your obviously someone she knows and you’ve broken that trust with her. I’m all for gossip but this isn’t something you should be running to tell strangers on tattle life!
And before someone comes at me no I’m not Michelle, any long time followers will know I’m the one who even created this thread 🤣

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Its unnecessary to pay for her room and more fool anyone who does. There are thousands of really talented make up artists around Ireland that do wonderful work charge less than Michelle does and I would imagine are far nicer to deal with. She is too big for her boots.
Mine came to my hotel and was there for 8am. She stayed for the duration needed, I ordered her lunch to the room, she had coffee etc and it was all added to the room bill paid by me. Same for any of the weddings ive been part of the bridal party.

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I’d say she did think it through??!! 😃

It’s a nice name for him ?

I hate the way people jump on the names of babies these days.
Times have moved on
We have a different Ireland culturally than we did even 15 years ago
The top 100 names In Ireland for boys/girls was printed from the CSO last week
Plenty of ordinary run of the mill names for people to be inspired by if they choose or not!

• Heart

Bonne Femme

The make up demo 😳 with the kids coming in. “I don’t get very much time to myself” eh sorry hun? Your sisters are always over minding the baby. The baby is always at the parents too. And the two boys are minded by the mother. It wasn’t a paid job. We don’t need another 56773737788 Mrs glam demo. Jesus it’s just every second day.

Unfluential

The baby shower is probably going on the company tab as it was in the same venue as the launch party. Hope the bride she cancelled on at short notice wasn't getting married yesterday or it is really bad form. I think the baby will be called Sofia, Chloe or Emilia.

Reactions: 8

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She loves bigging herself up. Hardest worker in Ireland yada yada yada. No doubt she has a lovely home but she has begged most of the interiors of it so I wouldn’t be bragging about that.

• Haha

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
I think that was one of her events? She’s not classy at all, but calls it ‘being real and knowing how to have fun’. I don’t think I’d call her glam either.

Dynasty called - they want their OTT hair & make up back.
Not even joking, she thinks shes glam, she looks exactly like a drag queen, and not in a good way🙄