MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she have the time to slap on the make up every day with a new born and give tutorials

Reactions: 4
There’s definitely something off about promoting another beauty brand with the same products as you have 🤷‍♀️
it’s blatant lies for the dollars
No shout out to Aimee Connolly either, pretty poor show

Reactions: 1
Oh shut the duck up Michelle🙄 BORE OFF..... you wouldnt have "your own products" without Bperfect! So stop talking shite💩

Reactions: 8
So the boys were modelling for lifestyle…. I wonder what happens their fee 🤔

Haven’t followed her since bperfect but had to take a look after someone mentioned teeth, don’t mind them but it’s saying something when another mua does her makeup and it’s 1000 times better than when she does it herself. Obvs just my own opinion but there it is

Reactions: 2
Omg the teeth , she looks like a horse, what is she doing to herself, fake as f*ck ! Her sisters are the same with the horsey teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe it's just me but does anyone else find it mental that she expects her brides to pay for her hotel if its a good bit away? Like if i was getting my wedding make up done off her up in donegal I'd 100% offer to pay her petrol money but id imagine a hotel room for a night would be a lot more expensive especially in current times... I know she said the bride offered but she asks it of all her brides! And bringing her husband.. Its a free night away for them on the bride!
This is standard for the most sought after muas in Ireland actually!
I've only found this site today and to say I'm excited is an understatement 😂😂

They are going to look desperate if she smiles beside anyone with normal teeth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh God, I went for a look as I stopped following her ages ago, but christ on a bike, the teeth. Oh she'll regret that eventually, they are terrible. Can a dentist be struck off😳

The teeth are temporary veneers 😂
Hers will be properly fitted next week. Not sure if I’d Venture out looking like a horse

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The teeth are temporary veneers 😂
Hers will be properly fitted next week. Not sure if I’d Venture out looking like a horse
How do u know? She said before she already had a mock up so I don’t think these are temporary l. I certainly wouldn’t post a grid post if they were

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.