MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's reminding me of Lauren Goodger more and more everyday. The tack of that cheap photo shoot. She has zero class. Like yer one from absolutely fabulous 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look I’m all for calling out influencers and I have (check!) but to be honest Michelle is now the least annoying of the lot, bigger fish to fry

Reactions: 7
Where is this one going with her passport for the baby for identification purposes 😂😂 the whole family are probably planning a holiday since they already had Covid. It blows my mind how people can still support this chancer

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I laughed, like Gio is gona be hitting the pubs with his new ID 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also so sick of everything of hers being peach. Over it 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know I laughed, like Gio is gona be hitting the pubs with his new ID 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also so sick of everything of hers being peach. Over it 💁🏻‍♀️
I had to laugh at her feeling controlled. Her & her family had a role to play in that with their superspreader event in Belfast. Bloody idiot with tit for brains

Reactions: 7
I had to laugh at her feeling controlled. Her & her family had a role to play in that with their superspreader event in Belfast. Bloody idiot with tit for brains
I don’t understand why someone not processing her two son’s passports makes her feel controller 😂 Its not personal Michelle, its the entire country ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

A form of identification 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄
I’d say it’s for the foreign holiday she’s planning. Would you be that stupid to come on and say you’re trying to get your babies passport sorted.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why someone not processing her two son’s passports makes her feel controller 😂 Its not personal Michelle, its the entire country ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
She just wants people to agree with her and sympathise with her to feed her victim complex. It’s no coincidence that she has been tagging Nikki anti vaxx Whelan lately and vice versa

Reactions: 2
Shes obv looking to see if someone will sort her out in passport office they're closed ffs seriously for id purposes joke!

Reactions: 2
Shes obv looking to see if someone will sort her out in passport office they're closed ffs seriously for id purposes joke!
It’s actually not 😂 I know someone who very recently got their passport in just over a week. Granted it was a renewal rather than a baby passport but I was very surprised when I heard!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think the tax looks quite green, there's nobody I've seen it on that I like

Reactions: 1
I purchased the bperfect silky glow few weeks ago and it is beyond useless!! Not only does it take ages to soak into the skin but leaves behind a tacky/sticky feeling! The dove dermalux gradual tanner is miles better and half the price.

Reactions: 3
So a trip to the Bperfect store in Derry is really necessary!? With her 2 sisters tagging along.
Inter county travel allowed yes but not cross border as far as I’m aware 🤷‍♀️ Guess it’s ‘work’

Reactions: 11
So a trip to the Bperfect store in Derry is really necessary!? With her 2 sisters tagging along.
Inter county travel allowed yes but not cross border as far as I’m aware 🤷‍♀️ Guess it’s ‘work’
I thought the exact same! Obviously didn’t learn anything after Belfast

I don’t know has it been asked before but what age is she? Find it very hard to put an age on her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.