MrsMakeUp #2 is it a He or a She? Swipe up and you’ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off on an insta rant about her troll Ciara and can’t even tell the difference between “well” and we’ll” for her feathers 🤨🙄🙄🙄

I have a feeling that brides wedding was meant to be yesterday and that’s why there is this rant about working hard now. She said it was when she was in Dubai so I’m not sure why it’s coming up now 🤥

Reactions: 1
Ah sure she was around Nikki yesterday and we all know she loves a good rant. She prob told her to do it to get all the sympathy etc…

Reactions: 2
Prob name her Jazzy.. it’s on the palette.. Jazzy & Gio.. does anyone follow Lindsay from the postman hates me? Her baby girl is Jazlyn 😍
Oh god, I think Jazlyn is so tacky.

I definitely think that she will go Italian again and something super girly -
Rosa, Sofia, Alessia, Chiara, Camila/Cami, Mia, Elena, Viola, Eleonara, Isabella/Bella, Emilia, Lucia, Lia, Annabella, Milania, Luisa, Valentina, Pia.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god, I think Jazlyn is so tacky.

I definitely think that she will go Italian again and something super girly -
Rosa, Sofia, Alessia, Chiara, Camila/Cami, Mia, Elena, Viola, Eleonara, Isabella/Bella, Emilia, Lucia, Lia, Annabella, Milania, Luisa, Valentina, Pia.
Love the name pia, never copped it was a Italian, its popular in Denmark. Its ripe for slagging though 😑 husband wouldn't hear of it.

Reactions: 2
Love the name pia, never copped it was a Italian, its popular in Denmark. Its ripe for slagging though 😑 husband wouldn't hear of it.
"Twits and me" is calling her new car Pia, MRS won't be happy if that's the case 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d say the bride that she cancelled on last min is chuffed,.. beperfect launch, baby shower and a shoot all this week lol

Reactions: 6
I’d say the bride that she cancelled on last min is chuffed,.. beperfect launch, baby shower and a shoot all this week lol
Potential of Covid too, haven’t a few that we’re at the launch tested positive so a lucky dodge maybe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.