MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she very quiet or have I just missed her stories?
I wonder if the pink princess has arrived.

Reactions: 5
When is she due? Do you think she will go again or that’s her done now as she has her girl? She will be super busy now with two small babies under 2. Does anyone follow her pal Gillian she had a little girl there about 3months/4months she is another makeup artist.

Reactions: 1
When is she due? Do you think she will go again or that’s her done now as she has her girl? She will be super busy now with two small babies under 2. Does anyone follow her pal Gillian she had a little girl there about 3months/4months she is another makeup artist.
She probably has a nanny or two and gets everything gifted so she could very well have more after this, also the timing of her launch everyone was saying OMG fair play your 9 months pregnant? That was about a month ago, so is either very over-due or that was a very good marketing ploy!

Reactions: 1
Can her husband not clean the windows
My other half would leave them worse than when he started so maybe Mark is the same. I'm useless at cleaning windows myself and strongly considering getting a window cleaner myself. I don't see a problem with it.

Reactions: 6
My other half would leave them worse than when he started so maybe Mark is the same. I'm useless at cleaning windows myself and strongly considering getting a window cleaner myself. I don't see a problem with it.
It’s no problem only asking lol

Having the kid as a selling tool, he is gorgeous but it doesn’t sit right with me having the two kids there
To promote their latest shite venture

Reactions: 10
Check yourself there!
We remember #ashlingmurphy & the everyday Narcissism & Male misogyny that comes from McGregor senior & his offspring
2 cases pending- look them up yourself 🤬

Sorry now. Erin seems like a hard working woman and I love her honestly around her sons diagnosis. Why should she be held accountable for her father or brothers behaviour? Having her in the same sentence as Ashling Murphy is so wrong. Check yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.