Mrskellyhurworth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
id never leave my 8 month old in her cot with her bottle so i could snooze.
he is a baby what does she expect , they go through separation anxiety at this point so she probably just wants a cuddle or to be near to her :( makes me so sad tbh she seems very cold
not sure why she wants another one

She seems so detached from him, it's really sad. I agree, I'm not sure why she wants another. Obviously we only see what she shares but H seems like a fairly "easy" baby (hate that term but you know what I mean!) and the next one may not be. Can you imagine the horror if they had horrendous reflux or allergies?!

Everyone seen her announcement video from today? 🙄 Here we go again....

Reactions: 1
made no sense that the caption says “ssh we haven’t told friends or family yet” 😂 but have blasted it all over tiktok

for someone so worried about his safety etc not sure why she’s got harrison sleeping with a toddler duvet just yet and a pillow

Last edited:
Coming out of my tattle retirement just to say I still cannot stand this smug witch and she’s definitely going to be EVEN WORSE this time if that’s even possible

made no sense that the caption says “ssh we haven’t told friends or family yet” 😂 but have blasted it all over tiktok

for someone so worried about his safety etc not sure why she’s got harrison sleeping with a toddler duvet just yet and a pillow
She’s been so quick the entire time to get him to grow up quickly rushing every single thing poor little love

there’s nothing wrong with being a stay at home mum so i’m not sure why she makes a big deal about quitting jobs etc

there’s nothing wrong with being a stay at home mum so i’m not sure why she makes a big deal about quitting jobs etc
exactly, especially with babies. But getting jobs and quitting them after a few weeks, what is the point

Reactions: 2
also i thought this new job was just leading baby classes? she kept saying how this was the perfect job as she could balance childcare etc as it wasn’t too much effort
she’s just desperate to be an influencer

Erm…. Well this is a lie 😂 she used to moan every morning about his sleep! Also saying she’s going to be early weaning again as that’s why he’s so good at eating 🙄🙄🙄🙄

B46320E7-2394-46F5-98DA-434AC79DBB8F.png

• Haha
early weaning doesn’t make a good eater.
watch when he becomes a fussy toddler and doesn’t want anything 😂
but didn’t she wean due to her husbands allergy 🥴

i’ve caught her lives before and she’s said how they’ll have to use foodbanks due to the husband being laid off due to the sag strikes so i’m not sure how she’s going to afford sleep training
she’s also non stop shouting and complaining at that poor boy on live

early weaning doesn’t make a good eater.
watch when he becomes a fussy toddler and doesn’t want anything 😂
but didn’t she wean due to her husbands allergy 🥴

i’ve caught her lives before and she’s said how they’ll have to use foodbanks due to the husband being laid off due to the sag strikes so i’m not sure how she’s going to afford sleep training
she’s also non stop shouting and complaining at that poor boy on live
She’s got to use food banks yet she always seems to have money to buy herself things eg the kindle 🙃