Mrskellyhurworth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is not even two šŸ˜” and Iā€™m sure you cannot get a child diagnosed at that age ! Poor baby boy always been an inconvenience

No one is diagnosing a not even 2 year old with ADHD. completely normal toddler behaviour. Sheā€™s a terrible mother.

Reactions: 1
no one is diagnosing a two year old with ADHD
and the whole food spitting out thing why would you broadcast that ?
my daughter who is the same age does that but sheā€™s on the asd pathway. iā€™d never speak about her so negatively and broadcast it
no oneā€™s saying he doesnā€™t have it but at 2 no doctor has diagnosed that
they will point blank refuse
with my daughters asd pathway yes sheā€™s young but the paediatricians are in agreement that thereā€™s something there. they have mentioned adhd but have point blank said itā€™s from age 6 and needs to be prevelant in two different environments
why would you want to be a sen mummy when you have no reason to be? itā€™s not a walk in the park nor is it fun itā€™s challenging

Whatā€™s the deal with her ā€œbusinessā€? Sounds like a pyramid scheme although sheā€™s claiming it isnā€™t , is it a thing sheā€™s paid to do and is like a rep for or what?

The whole digital marketing thing is huge on tiktok at the minute, itā€™s all one big scam really and I canā€™t believe sheā€™s doing it

How long is her toddler spending alone caged in his room to throw all those things out ? Why did she have children?

sheā€™s not ā€œso hungryā€
this is kelly rushing her to grow up
and sleep through