Mrskellyhurworth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
having an opinion on someone who shares every detail of there life for the whole internet to see is not trolling 😂

Also… while I’m here.. it still really really annoys me she never puts ‘ad’ on stuff that’s clearly an advert with her discount codes etc. Might start reporting her. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have no idea about breastfeeding as I ff but she is honestly so irritating. Isn’t this normal for a baby only a few weeks old????
she went through all this with H. Her constant moaning. It’s almost like she *forgot*.Baby will be in its own room soon, on formula and weaning at 3 months.

• Haha
she is never happy , the constant moaning and whinging.
everything is content for her

Not being able to nap has come as shock to her. I can count how many "naps" I've had on one hand since my 19 month old arrived. 🙃

Reactions: 1
Not being able to nap has come as shock to her. I can count how many "naps" I've had on one hand since my 19 month old arrived. 🙃
All she wants to do all day is lie in bed napping and reading! Why she has had two children is beyond me

God I have never known anyone moan as much as she does. We are TTC and completely desperate for a miracle baby she has two and I don’t think she could be anymore ungrateful

Go fund me for a puppy ….. hun you barely want to spend time with the kids you’ve got never mind adding a dog to the situation 😂

I’m SO glad nobody has bought into this go fund me shite!!!!

tell me your begging without telling me

JEEEEZE the 2nd hand embarrassment I have is so real

absolutely disgusting
no health professional has told her to do that & the fact she’s trying to shift some discount code is 🤮

I don’t care what she says. Absolutely no health care person would tell her to give her 3 month old baby food!

Absolutely ridiculous her stories today 🙄🙄🙄 she can’t even hold her head up properly, saying it’s only a bit of baby porridge every few days doesn’t make it ok.

Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s done it just to try and get her to sleep better

I watched some of her live yesterday, she was just moaning about Harrison the whole time. The way she speaks about him is SO negative. And apparently now he’s got ADHD, has she mentioned this before?!

Phoebe is the golden child who can do no wrong, I feel so sorry for Harrison
08D6C9E0-EDF6-45AE-BD6F-B2095DD077E3.png
35C61868-FDDD-424C-AA17-C9ACAD1F0164.jpeg

• Sad