Mrskellyhurworth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember a while back she said she wasn’t sure if she was going to show Harrison’s face anymore because of all the weirdos on tiktok and insta… well that lasted long, I think it was about a day

Reactions: 2
Well true 😂😂😂😂

I’m laughing that Harrison’s ‘sleeping through’ only lasted what, 2 nights and now apparently there’s a regression in the plan 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
😂😂
she’s one of these that blindly believes in the “leaps” i don’t believe in them. yes developmental things happen but the “leaps” aren’t even scientifically proven
just another cash grab

Woe betide Kelly be tired. Come on Harrison, stop manipulating your mother. 😂

Riled me up her saying babies are manipulative lol. Is she okay 🤣 honestly why did she even bother having a child. God help her when he’s a toddler when he can get out the bed himself. 😵💫

Reactions: 2
So they are going to try for baby number 2. Each to their own but she doesn't exactly seem to have enjoyed baby number 1... 🤨

making a wishlist of ttc essentials so someone can “treat her” to some first response tests. absolute beg.

• Wow
I can’t cope with her pretending she’s besties with Anthony Costa. That’s not the flex you think it is Kelly

I can’t cope with her pretending she’s besties with Anthony Costa. That’s not the flex you think it is Kelly
So cringy.

So are we safe to assume Harrison is sleeping through every night without fail now seeing as we haven't had any more complaining updates from the first woman ever to be tired due to lack of sleep?

So cringy.

So are we safe to assume Harrison is sleeping through every night without fail now seeing as we haven't had any more complaining updates from the first woman ever to be tired due to lack of sleep?
Your bleeping picture 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀

She’s so boring
Even her tiktok is just her bloody drinking coffee every day