Mrskellyhurworth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine weaning your baby before they’re even 4months old because you want a brand deal with Ella’s kitchen 😵💫 granted, she hasn’t said that but could she make it anymore obvious with all the tags.

My baby is a week younger than hers, and he is nowhere even near ready for foods. Never mind what his gut is actually doing at this age either, they’re just not ready yet. I’ve never known anyone so obsessed with trying to make their new baby grow up so quickly. Bizzare.

Reactions: 3
My baby is a week younger than hers, and he is nowhere even near ready for foods. Never mind what his gut is actually doing at this age either, they’re just not ready yet. I’ve never known anyone so obsessed with trying to make their new baby grow up so quickly. Bizzare.
It is bizarre, I just don't get it. I've got a baby just a few weeks younger and already feel like time is passing too quickly, I want to hold onto each stage! Whereas Kelly seems to see it as some sort of sprint race. It's really quite sad to see.

Reactions: 1
my baby is i think a few weeks younger then hers and what is she doing !?
he isn’t even sat up whilst she’s feeding him
he is showing no signs of readiness for weaning.
she should not be sharing this “weaning” journey as it’s actually dangerous
also if he is being weaned because of allergies surely they’d have some kind of ladder to follow not just any old purée (my little one has cmpa and when weaning will follow the milk ladder)

Imagine weaning your baby before they’re even 4months old because you want a brand deal with Ella’s kitchen 😵💫 granted, she hasn’t said that but could she make it anymore obvious with all the tags.

she’s so desperate to be an influencer hence why she tags golddiggerltd in her posts

Feeding him in his slanted bouncer, it’s such a choking hazard.
If she had done any research at all she would know this. I refuse to believe any repeatable doctor has advised to do this, especially not for a nut allergy. I’ve friends with allergy babies and they have had to follow specific weaning ladders. He’s crying in the bumbo seat because he’s TOO YOUNG. The mind absolutely boggles.

Reactions: 2
Feeding him in his slanted bouncer, it’s such a choking hazard.
If she had done any research at all she would know this. I refuse to believe any repeatable doctor has advised to do this, especially not for a nut allergy. I’ve friends with allergy babies and they have had to follow specific weaning ladders. He’s crying in the bumbo seat because he’s TOO YOUNG. The mind absolutely boggles.
he is eating any old purée so i don’t believe she’s following any allergy ladder. she probably hounded the doctor relentlessly tbh but the evidence around weaning early because of allergies is kind of hit and miss. she’s so annoying and shares such dangerous parenting at times

She said the advise is from 4m, she started weaning him at 3months 😂 make it make sense!

Let’s be honest, she’s weaning him because she’s desperate for him to sleep through, she can’t cope with the night feeds. She thinks feeding his belly up will make him sleep more.

• Sad
Why did she have this baby? All she does is moan about how much sleep she’s not getting and rush him to grow up …. She had more time off when pregnant than she’s had off whilst he been born
Does she listen to any guidance at all? Early weaning, desperate for him to sleep through so upped the oz of milk now she’s putting him to sleep in his own room he’s 4.5 months old!!!

• Sad
She struggled with infertility and had IVF to have a baby…. Just for her to want to rush everything along? Let him be a baby? I have a 9 month old and im so so sad its going by so quick. She’s so desperate for him to grow up? She’s very ‘mum
Knows best’ and going against any advice 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I wondered when the Ferber method would make an appearance. 😣 I don't understand this woman at all, pushing him to grow up, annoyed when he's a normal baby (waking in the night) as if he's an inconvenience...

I wondered when the Ferber method would make an appearance. 😣 I don't understand this woman at all, pushing him to grow up, annoyed when he's a normal baby (waking in the night) as if he's an inconvenience...
my baby is around three weeks younger then hers and i haven’t pushed early weaning on her nor have i “sleep trained her” i’m lucky that she sleeps through the night.
most babies don’t , some do
she only weaned him early due to wanting to fill him up so he doesn’t wake up
all of the “signs” that showed he was ready for weaning were him probably wanting his bottle upped an oz or him just growing and needing that little bit more

I find her whole situation so bizzare. She longed for this baby and now he’s here she just comes across as such a distant mother.
He’s in his own room, she’s working full time, leaving him to cry for her own gain. Im just purely baffled. What was the point in having a child lol?

I honestly dont understand that! We tried for 2 years to conceive and i want my baby to be a baby as long as possible? They have there whole life to grow up.

Yes its tiring doing night feeds etc but its part of being a parent? He will have a job and own flat soon 🙄.

• Heart
OMG I am so glad there is a thread on this woman I can’t stand her 😂😂😂😂😂😂

We were pregnant at the same time and I found her unbearable then and ever since

she’s insufferable
thinks she knows everything , always has an answer for everything
shouldn’t of weaned her baby at four months
she talks out of her ass
she thinks she’s all that 😂