Mrskellyhurworth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby crying for 40 minutes and she says ‘I think he’s tired himself out’ makes me feel sick! 😩 how anyone thinks that’s acceptable is beyond me!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
They're going into his room and reading "a script". And they're not allowed to touch him to comfort him (although she did put a hand on him - heaven forbid). He's five months old. That poor, poor baby. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I’m so glad people saw that. Poor baby just wants a cuddle from his mum he’s so small still

There is literally no justification for doing that at all. Leaving a small baby to cry for 40 minutes!! Because she doesn’t want to lose any precious sleep! Can’t wrap my head around it!!

• Sad
I’m confused cos she said this afternoon she would leave him for 5 mins max crying but she’s just said he’s been crying for 40 mins. Poor little love

• Sad
This is the baby she so desperately wanted …… who the hell leaves a baby that young to cry himself to sleep for 40 mins 😰😰😰

I don’t often judge people on parenting but I can’t with this woman, and to think she literally paid to have this child! 😩

Reactions: 3
I'm struggling to get my 5 month old baby to sleep tonight. Not one single cell in my body thinks leaving him to cry would help. I try to be open-minded about parenting but this just feels too far, there's a reason crying it out is so frowned upon these days, we know the damage it can do.

I'm struggling to get my 5 month old baby to sleep tonight. Not one single cell in my body thinks leaving him to cry would help. I try to be open-minded about parenting but this just feels too far, there's a reason crying it out is so frowned upon these days, we know the damage it can do.
My baby’s 5 months too & I was pregnant the same time as her; even in pregnancy with the Doppler and trying to induce labour; now it’s the early weaning, the unsafe sleep when he was a baby, sleeping in his own room, leaving him to cry etc like she’s doing the complete opposite of all the guidance!

Reactions: 3
My baby is also 5 months, I’ve just spent an hour and a half trying to get her to sleep. Not once did it cross my mind to leave her on her own crying, I sat with her until she fell to sleep. It means I am only just cooking my food and won’t eat until half past 9 but who cares? My baby is happy

My little one who’s a couple of weeks older than hers is still sleeping down stairs with me in his crib in the evenings until I take him up to bed when I go he’s also still in my room

there not babies for long at all why doesn’t she just embrace it and enjoy it! She’s in such a rush to get though stages and him to grow up 😰

i would never ever leave my five month old to cry it out for forty minutes
they’re still babies!!
all he wants is comfort
disgusting

Ive sat rocking my baby in the middle of the night for hours before literally crying my eyes out but i would never ever dream of letting him cry for 40 mins! It breaks my heart to hear him cry.
I know its hard, i know its frustrating but he’s baby?really upsets me.

My baby is also 5 months, I’ve just spent an hour and a half trying to get her to sleep. Not once did it cross my mind to leave her on her own crying, I sat with her until she fell to sleep. It means I am only just cooking my food and won’t eat until half past 9 but who cares? My baby is happy
Literally this! My baby comes before everything, if he needs me then im there? I just thought it was part of being a mum? They had ivf? I dont get her at all. Why pay thousands and not want to cherish every little moment whilst there so tiny?

I honestly think she’s delusional. ‘Harrison slept through again’ but in fact he didn’t, he woke at 1am for a feed therefore did not sleep through!?
I’ve had a look at the ‘sleep coach’ and she charges hundreds of pounds for a few weeks of her ‘services’. I hope for Harrison’s sake he starts sleeping through and settling because at least then he won’t be being left to cry himself to sleep without his dummy or his mummy for comfort :(

waking up at 1 for a feed isn’t sleeping through lol you’re right

she quite clearly didn’t expect parenting to be like this. she’s absolutely rushing this poor baby to grow up. she’ll regret it because it goes by so fast

she’s an idiot.
“as mums we don’t have to put up with this”
they’re babies lol not mass murderers
most don’t. sleep through the night and just need that affection
but no we must train them
absolute idiots