Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

billybobbobbob

Her tiktok today with "her man" (her son- creepy). Filming with front camera and trying to get her shite tattoos in, then filming her son's new haircut but mainly filming herself and her ugly little head.
---
I think she'd look almost normal if she wore her dressy outfits and designer clothes whilst wearing a bit of makeup and doing her hair. She looks like a fella in most of them though.

Reactions: 5

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
'look at me I just turned down a 40k per year job' shut uppppp pls
This just came on my FYP. Calm down Chrissie! Whilst £40k is a very good salary (for the North), it's not the massive flex she has tried to portray 🤔🙄

It is also very unprofessional to be slagging off companies on social media. How can she not see that her social media will massively affect her future career?

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
There's a fair few trash paper articles about her dressed in her underwear. She's really wanted to be famous for a while hasn't she?

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
I'll be honest, I find RL and TH so chavvy with the pretend old money vibe. Just because it's reduced and has a label in tk maxx does not mean it has style and class Chrissi 😂

RBN20

Chatty Member
She does realise this doesn’t look elegant right? It just looks a bit ridiculous on her and needs a good iron.

IMG_4120.png

• Haha

elevatordomino

So she said the job she took that was part time and best for her family and she said they basically said to her..‘listen I know you do your tikytoky on the side so why don’t you just work for me part time’ but now she’s making out that part time is all they could offer her. Because she’s now saying she needs full time work which is best for the family. So the original job, I imagine, was probs the only actual job offer she got and she had to take it.

• Haha

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
Isn't the whole point of OF for people to buy your content so why is she putting it all up for free? Unless I'm missing something lol

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
I am so glad there is a thread about her! I used to enjoy her videos when they popped on my FYP - she always came across as stylish and classy. I didn't realise she had got "manangement" but it makes sense that she started peddling cheap tiktok shite like the bodysuits.
She has let it go to her head very quickly!!
The cheap collared bodycon dress with boots and tweed jacket 🙈

• Haha

potatoface431

Chatty Member
She would look so much better if she styled her hair properly and did her makeup properly, she always looks like she’s forgot to do her hair and makeup.

Sketch

So she has asked her followers if she should take a job with a £10K pay cut and less hours. Like 1 you have not got an interview yet. 2 wouldn't you discuss that with the husband. 3. If you are questioning it, why apply. She really thinks she is something special. Stop spending in TKM you won't get a paid add.

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
I did want to say that without sounding like a dick. She's making out about being in these high ly important roles. £40k a year for what she has been describing doesn't seem to add up. Even in the North you would be expecting £10-£20k more for these types of jobs.

Wouldn't shock me if she was applying for two bit companies where they give out the title of manager to make people feel important and get them to do the jobs they don't want to do without paying them a decent salary.

Sometimes Chrissie, your need to show off to make content will bite you on the arse. Suppose it's better than something being shoved up it though

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
So she has asked her followers if she should take a job with a £10K pay cut and less hours. Like 1 you have not got an interview yet. 2 wouldn't you discuss that with the husband. 3. If you are questioning it, why apply. She really thinks she is something special. Stop spending in TKM you won't get a paid add.
That came up on my FYP. What I don't get is wasn't it debunked on here that she wasn't some high flying corporate and in another of her videos she was making out like a £40k pa job she turned down was a big deal so the £10k pay cut makes no sense?

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
Wow TikTok’s new creator fund must be paying a fair amount for her to just quit the job like that. Especially considering the income she has from TT is mainly based around the niche she created, which is hiding tattoos at work. What content is she going to do now, gym videos and cooking? There is already thousands of creators doing both of those things.

It must be difficult for new creators to come up now seeing as the app has had its moment already. She is interesting to watch currently due to the drama, divorce baiting and job quit baiting won’t last forever.

I see she is back in the husband wagon after slagging him off for the past week. It was only a few days ago she was claiming he is a narc, he tracks her car and comes home from work every hour to check on her. 😅 I wouldn’t be running back to someone like that personally, and I wouldn’t be going back to her if I was him either. She seems unhinged

Also, no one is judging anyone with tattoos in 2024
This is what I can't understand. It's a bit like crying wolf. How can you say those dreadful things then video happy families??

With regards to tattoos. Whilst I do agree with you they, imo, are still frowned upon on females in a corporate boardroom setting so she did have a good niche.

RBN20

Chatty Member
What is she wearing 😂 that’s an outfit for holidays not taking your kid for his haircut. It’s like she’s read here and seen everyone calls her outfits old lady ish so is trying to prove people wrong. Cheap material from a cheap fast fashion brand from Ms Sustainable

Also that is her son that beat up another kid because she’s on about him starting a new school. I don’t have kids but he’s only 11/12 and he’s got a coffee in the video, isn’t that quite young for coffee? I might be wrong