Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
She really is very unfortunate looking. I've seen more sex appeal in a moudly loaf of bread. Wonder what her husband looks like? I bet he's a rotter

• Haha
Reactions: 6

billybobbobbob

She drives me mad. She's so angry all the time, she speak so lazily- like the words are falling out of her pinched face. Her whole personality is people hating her for her tattoos but there's really no proof of that (and not enough tattoos to hate...) Also her posture is shite. Can you tell I hate her?

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
The comments 🙈🤣

"He must have ADHD and autism"

Why cos he has had a fight at school?

I mean it could be cos someone said something about his mum on the Internet 🤷‍♀️

y0ud0y0ub00

I’ve just googled her too & she’s definitely looking for fame! Apparently she got called “posh Karen” at work 😅 there’s certainly nothing posh about her. To me, she sounds uneducated & far is trying to be something that she’s not. Can’t stand her to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep, heavy BS vibes. If they were looking for full time, it was because their business requirements needed full time. She is so full of shit!

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Her comment on the 4 rejection emails really annoyed me. Saying one was 'just admin'.
I'm classed as admin but my role is so varied and at times very challenging. Potentially she doesn't have the experience, it's not as easy as answering the phone and filling a spreadsheet.
She's such a cunt. Administrators are the hub of things running smoothly in a lot of environments. I started off in admin and I now manage a team of 15 as the company Accounts Manager, admin gives you so much experience of the business.

hazmaz

Chatty Member
Anyone else hate the way she’s narrating her videos atm????? Makes her sounds like even more of a miserable cow…

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
Did anyone catch her live yesterday around 7pm ish? So embarrassing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: kept trying to drag her poor son in the live who clearly didn't care to be on it, and she kept saying 'but you said you'd come on live with meeeeeeee' and getting her son to keep count of how many subscribers 'look look another one!! thats 96 now!!!' I went out for a walk and came back around 8:40pm and she was STILL on live
Yeah it came up on my FYP.

She is trying everything and anything to get engagement. Gym, gardening, kids, cooking, shopping, bum and camel toe shots, get dressed with me, trying to be funny on voiceovers, emotional, marriage issues, job searching and everything inbetween. It's a bit all over the shop. It's a shame really because if she had kept as she was she was getting engagement.

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
I know that every relationship is different however I can't imagine her having explicit photos on the Internet aided their marital issues 🤷‍♀️

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
taken a part time job yet was complaining about rejecting a job offering 40k... she just looks like even more of a billy bullshitter now

billybobbobbob

Her tiktok today with "her man" (her son- creepy). Filming with front camera and trying to get her shite tattoos in, then filming her son's new haircut but mainly filming herself and her ugly little head.
---
I think she'd look almost normal if she wore her dressy outfits and designer clothes whilst wearing a bit of makeup and doing her hair. She looks like a fella in most of them though.