Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
Nooooooo can you voice note or type it 😂😂
I can’t believe the whole only fans and Reddit butt plug stuff, it’s actually made me laugh so much, I dunno why. I think it’s because in the photos of her trying to be sexy she looks like a corpse trying to be sexy and it’s just not working.
So the main pointers were the reason she left her job was for her mental health.........basically someone from work commented on her TikToks (I'm sure it was something like they said they thought she was oversharing) and she put a complaint in and management didn't do anything so she walked and gave it a try as being a full time creator.

Also, she gave everyone the impression she had some high flying position and it was shown via her LinkedIn that she just had a regular run of the mill office admin kind of job. She's made lots of videos on applying for jobs and "red flags" of potential employers. Made out she turned down a £40k job like it was some massive unachievable salary. She has complained that TikTok is hiding her videos and that she is not getting the views. Started flogging tat on TikTok shop. Bought some really frumpy outfits from TKMaxx. Believes that wearing anything by Ralph Lauren gives "old money vibes". Addressed her explicit photos / sexting by saying it was her "chapter one 🍒" era and went on a Reddit deleting spree (they are screenshot in this thread). Makes out like she is the only person with tattoos and that they are discriminated against in the workplace.

I have probably missed bits but there's only 14 pages to catch up on 😘 it's not a fast moving thread xox

Reactions: 5

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
So, she has another job for a massive global company based in Japan. Job of her dreams. She now obviously isn't bothered about the work life balance and may have opportunity to relocate abroad in 5 years. Obviously tattoos were mentioned (people disapproving of tattoos in her head is her whole personality). I do hope her current employer knows all of this before they watch on TikTok 🤣

So there we go....Mrs Worldwide 😎🤣

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
She’s realised that the ‘covering tattoos cos of work’ was actually quite good on the old views whereas chatting shite at the camera about other various things is not so much
Yeah she's actually quite boring and monotone. It's a shame. I really enjoyed her content at first but now she's just draining.

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
This woman was a customer services coordinator and not in a fact a 'corporate manager' that she so loves to portray:ROFLMAO:
Oh how embarrassing. So not even a manager then.

My job title is queen of the world and I wear my Ralph Lauren with little cut outs where my tattoos are

• Haha

grimupnorth234

Fuck me she gives me the ick. Banging on about how it can be hard to find a job living in a rural area and, ‘once you get over a certain level like the tax threshold then it becomes a different kettle of fish and the job applications are intense’

she really does think she’s some big shot boss bitch money maker doesn’t she 🙄
Cringed so hard for her at that video…

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Did anyone watch her live? I caught the end where she was talking about “her past” being dragged up. She claims that her husband used to film her & that some guy called Andy, who is friends with her husband, used to moderate her content?!!! I bet her husband is one of those creeps who gets off on everyone seeing his “hot wife”. He probably uses it as a feee pass to check out other content on there.
she also claims that she’s not bothered about it all being dragged up, but then says she spend the morning crying at the gym as it’s upsetting her
Incredibly dysfunctional. Wonder who initiated that conversation about doing OF. Is that not just modern day prostitution if your husband is filming you, his friend moderating but she's the one with her fanny out for all to see?

To me that comes across quite abusive and controlling. It's not a fair partnership and much as she gets on my nerves, things she says and does are falling into place. She's not a happy woman, I don't think she ever has been

Reactions: 4

queencoco

Chatty Member
The cheap collared bodycon dress with boots and tweed jacket 🙈
Her style is very hit and miss 😩

I couldn’t believe she is only mid 30s. The Dune court shoes threw me.

And the smug face when she's really feeling herself even though her hair looks like it needs a good wash and deep condition
And the 👌👌😏

She is mad showing her car, gym and house online, she has even shown the company workplace that you could see on her computer screen! Stranger danger who!

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
If her kids (according to her TikTok) are saying she is too old to be dressing in a pink unitard with pigtails then imagine how mortified they'll be of her public slut era 🙈

I must be really, really naive and have lived a sheltered life cos I don't get that "dirty talk" thread??? What is it on and did she get paid from it?? If not then please don't tell me she was just having a public convo like that and posting those photos just because???

Swirlyicecream

Jesus this threads took a turn 🫣
---
The fact you can find it all so easily and some of the posts are captioned ‘ hope my boss doesn’t see this’ with a butt plug on show.

im cringing so much

I just think she seems to have mental health problems. She needs to seek therapy rather than crying on tiktok, I can’t make out what’s the truth.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
She's created a youtube channel now, think she has realised that posting her choccy starfish all over Beyonce's internet hasn't paid off

• Haha

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
The other day she described an outfit as a "beach outfit" and it was a beige chiffon jumpsuit which she paired with a Ralph Lauren belt. Today she is going out to do "mundane" tasks in an outfit which would be more suited to the beach 🤷‍♀️🤣 I am sure her new employers will absolutely love her content when they find it. Who doesn't want an employee that videos themselves in a bikini shaving their armpits and pops it on the Internet for all to see? Oh wait, let's not forget about "chapter 1 🍒" with her chocolate star fish on show and sexting to pervy strangers. I am sure her tattoos would be least of their concerns when they find that 💀👀