Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RBN20

Chatty Member
‘Classic old money vibes’ with her grey sports bra on show…

I don’t know how to explain this but I just feel like her tattoos don’t even suit her? I can’t put a finger on why, but she’s just such a dull person, looks and personality wise, that they just don’t seem to suit her

Reactions: 13

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
As someone who worked for a FTSE100, part of our recruiting process was a security watch dog which does online checks for social media accounts - they cannot stand people representing the company in a bad light. We once cut the recruitment process on someone as they found an image of said person on instagram sniffing a line of charlie. Can't imagine they'll enjoy seeing a picture of her chocolate star spread on reddit saying she fell on a butt plug.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Get ready with me as a emotional drained mum who is in the midst of a marriage breakdown who doesnt need to cover my heavily tattooed body with all the Ralph Lauren stuff I bought because I can now live in cheap tiktok shop outfits

👌👌😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11

zoflo3110

I’m sorry I have to rant and it may come out wrong or make little sense!!!!
The way she is coming across about her son is disgusting.
OK! He got into a fight.. but nobody knows the whole story, including her it seems! I’m not in any way making any excuses for hospitalising another child BUT the very small details she’s giving are not right.
hospitalised?? … broken bones? Coma? Or a black eye or missing tooth?
Violence is wrong.. but comparing it to his dad beating his own mother up at 14 or whatever she said, like seriously! Have a word with yourself! Maybe it’s you parading around social media talking waffle about your marriage and home life.. maybe it’s the fact kids are probably winding him up about you whacking your clam packet out for a fiver, maybe it was a typical school thing where kids get into a scuff and the other kid came off worse sadly! I’ve seen no information about her son being ‘off the rails’ for years! He’s gone from an A* student to having 1 fight which resulted in him being shipped off to his grandparents, or has she moaned about his behaviour multiple times before this? I’m also sure I saw her say it was a pre planned fight… that’s not bullying! That’s two kids who either didn’t like eachother or just got egged on to have a scuffle for entertainment!

The fact she’s come to TikTok to slate her own son this way is vile, he won’t see it though as his stuff has been confiscated 🤔 kids will find a way if they want too! One minute it’s ’because I was bullied! The next he’s been shipped off to ‘get him away from the boys that got him in this mess!’ Which is it?
I bet it’s easier to pay for private education/counselling from afar so it doesn’t get In The way of the new job! Stop looking for validation from strangers and be a mother, be approachable and stop punishing your child for what you went through as a kid in school! The fact miss monotone will do anything for views is sickening and that boy is better off away from her imo!

Reactions: 10

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Seen her for a while popping up on my FYP. I think the husband is going to divorce her, she has made comments in relation to her airing her and her husbands dirty laundry, and according to her he wants her to record this 'journey'. I reckon he wants her to record the journey so he can take it to lawyers and say look she is dragging me publicly online etc etc...

She needs a diary and a therapist, not a tiktok account.

queencoco

Chatty Member
Wow TikTok’s new creator fund must be paying a fair amount for her to just quit the job like that. Especially considering the income she has from TT is mainly based around the niche she created, which is hiding tattoos at work. What content is she going to do now, gym videos and cooking? There is already thousands of creators doing both of those things.

It must be difficult for new creators to come up now seeing as the app has had its moment already. She is interesting to watch currently due to the drama, divorce baiting and job quit baiting won’t last forever.

I see she is back in the husband wagon after slagging him off for the past week. It was only a few days ago she was claiming he is a narc, he tracks her car and comes home from work every hour to check on her. 😅 I wouldn’t be running back to someone like that personally, and I wouldn’t be going back to her if I was him either. She seems unhinged

Also, no one is judging anyone with tattoos in 2024

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
And the smug face when she's really feeling herself even though her hair looks like it needs a good wash and deep condition

• Haha

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
So many different characters. We've got filthy I like it up the ass girl but then we have prim and proper ralph Lauren wearing, tattoo covering manager who has now quit her job to be a full time content creator. Then she said that photo shoot gave her so much confidence yet she's got pictures on the Internet with butt plugs in. What a weird spectrum of confidence.

However I'm really happy to see that the smug face has remained all the way through. I see through you completely Crissie.

😏😏👌

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Coconutbug

Maybe I am a different type of parent but sometimes kids do these things because they are having a hard time. It sounds like she's coming down really hard on him, shipping him off to her grandparents or boarding school and showing him a 'tough time' living with his dad. That sounds so awful
Where's the support and coaching him through his emotions? If you tell him you can't even look at him, he's never going to be able to talk to you.

I think sometimes discipline means to teach and if he's 12, he is just a kid at the end of the day and probably needs help

Coconutbug

I'm sorry but her recent tiktok, she's making such a big deal about not getting tattoos unless you know what you want to do
I have never experienced this and I see people working everywhere with tattoos sleeves nowadays. Im so confused. Paramedics, doctors, pharmacist, even my kids teachers have full sleeves. I don't get it, I honestly don't think places are like this?

jenll

I don’t think she’s posh at all. I started to follow her as she kept appearing on my FYP but soon got bored with the same old same old in her videos but she still pops up every now and then and she seemed to go from I love my job to I’m so tired as I’m the only one who does anything in the house to my husband is emotionally abusive to I’ve quit (the job she supposedly loved so much) to I’m selling complete tat online… I don’t know. We all have our own journeys but there’s defo something odd about her that I can’t put my finger on. Also, the fact she doesn’t seem to have a neck fascinates me.

Neo2021

VIP Member
I used to like her videos but then they became very repetitive.
I’m sorry she’s having marriage issues but I feel sorry for her children that it’s being splashed all over their mothers TikTok

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
I think she's talking a load of shite just to get engagement but she's forgetting what she's previously said. She's flitting between being tattooed gym bunny, wannabe old money Ralph Lauren, copycat Lydia Millen gardening in a flouncy dress and then remembering that she got most of her content by covering her vile tattoos