Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
'Meal prepping healthy meals as a working mum' sorry Crissy but spending £500 in tkmaxx every week is not work

Reactions: 6

queencoco

Chatty Member
No way😆😆😆 it takes guts to come on the Internet and lie when you can be caught out,embarrassing
I’m sure she lies about a lot. For example last week she was on about her dogs and how they had a conservatory “put on” the house to put the dogs in as she is allergic.

When that house was bought, the conservatory was firmly attached 😅 weird thing to lie about

“Mutually agreed to terminate her contract” also known as sacked 👌👌😏

y0ud0y0ub00

Did anyone watch her live? I caught the end where she was talking about “her past” being dragged up. She claims that her husband used to film her & that some guy called Andy, who is friends with her husband, used to moderate her content?!!! I bet her husband is one of those creeps who gets off on everyone seeing his “hot wife”. He probably uses it as a feee pass to check out other content on there.
she also claims that she’s not bothered about it all being dragged up, but then says she spend the morning crying at the gym as it’s upsetting her

• Sick
  • Haha

RBN20

Chatty Member
What in the Scholl orthopedics is going on with these sandals 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m around her age and don’t know anyone who would wear these
IMG_4964.jpeg
IMG_4965.jpeg

• Haha

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
She's wanting minimum 33 days annual leave? I don't know a company that offers that much as a new starter??? In an old job I started on 22 days and worked up to 26, and even now I only get 29 days. She's fucking barmy.

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
I can't work out what I make of her.

one minute she's making cake and his favourite dinner, the next she's making sly comments about him, talking about someone else he's accused her of having it off with.
She slags him off online to a bunch of strangers, I dunno.. it's odd.
I'd be horrified if my husband was talking about me obline the way she does.

either go to counselling and put your all into it and be nice about him, or end it.
In the exact boat as you - I also nearly made this thred on Monday lmao how funny

But no she really confuses me! In the beginning I really loved her outfits, especially as a girlie who works in an office too, she was some great inspo and also quite interesting and knowledgeable on quality and materials.
But now she's airing her dirty laundry on a social media platform, and complaining that people are talking to her about the issues shes publically sharing ??
Maybe i'm just a bit savage, but yeah

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Just had a catch up and I agree with everything that's been said.

Loved her content at first, but this switch that comes when content creators leave their jobs and their egos start getting bigger is not it.

Also, it really irks me how she puts on her skincare and makeup. A lot.

elevatordomino

Just saw that she got a job. Part time so she can do her TikTok s on the side… TikTok’s that she doesn’t make any money from.

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Her “style” is indescribable. She always looks so uncomfortable, in her facial expressions and posture. I don’t even think she knows who she is and what her style is.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
I thought she was a well paid manager yet in the comments she’s put she’s applying for nhs admin roles?
her old linkedin revealed a lot haahaha she was a customer services coordinator for majority of the time, think she had a stint as a manager for less than a year :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
As someone who worked for a FTSE100, part of our recruiting process was a security watch dog which does online checks for social media accounts - they cannot stand people representing the company in a bad light. We once cut the recruitment process on someone as they found an image of said person on instagram sniffing a line of charlie. Can't imagine they'll enjoy seeing a picture of her chocolate star spread on reddit saying she fell on a butt plug.
I think adverse media checks have become a lot more popular and even smaller businesses are now either using a third party to do official ones or someone in the hiring role will check. Imagine knowing the person who is sat interviewing you has seen all of that. I mean interviews can be nervewrecking as it is without the worry of your "chapter 1 🍒" era

• Haha

zoflo3110

Said it before and I have to say it again! Her voiceovers actually make me cringe with how slowwww andddd monotoneeee heerrrr voiceeee issss! Then she does this overly fake/childish voiceover in that video!
your content creating is going aswell as your 🌶 chapter… give it up already. 😖

Attachments

• Heart

TCS

Her comment on the 4 rejection emails really annoyed me. Saying one was 'just admin'.
I'm classed as admin but my role is so varied and at times very challenging. Potentially she doesn't have the experience, it's not as easy as answering the phone and filling a spreadsheet.

• Heart