MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if the house hadn’t been directly behind Wandsworth prison it would have been over a million.

I’ve followed her for a long time but only just found this thread. I’ve always thought it was so sad how much she exposes her children on social media. She would often post about spending one on one time with individual children, yet post it all to her stories. She’s a very absent mother I feel.
And now to move your whole family because it’s somewhere that her and J like?! Poor girls leaving their schools and friends behind, I feel for them.

Reactions: 4
I’ve followed her for a long time but only just found this thread. I’ve always thought it was so sad how much she exposes her children on social media. She would often post about spending one on one time with individual children, yet post it all to her stories. She’s a very absent mother I feel.
And now to move your whole family because it’s somewhere that her and J like?! Poor girls leaving their schools and friends behind, I feel for them.
I think the girls have already been to two schools already or at least the oldest has.

Reactions: 1
New to this thread, could never find one before so glad it’s here. Have followed for years and whiles it’s everyone’s choice to relocate, the way she’s harped on about it, you’d think she’d moved half way across the world 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
New to this thread, could never find one before so glad it’s here. Have followed for years and whiles it’s everyone’s choice to relocate, the way she’s harped on about it, you’d think she’d moved half way across the world 🤦🏼‍♀️
relocated to a million pound house near the sea, I wouldn’t be shitting it like she is 😩😂 specially when she clearly has friends down there. These instahun literally never seem happy

Reactions: 5
relocated to a million pound house near the sea, I wouldn’t be shitting it like she is 😩😂 specially when she clearly has friends down there. These instahun literally never seem happy
She moans about EVERYTHINGGGGG

Reactions: 2
She moans about EVERYTHINGGGGG
I can’t understand why’s she’s been out most of today, when she keeps saying the house is a tip! Next week we will see her crying as she still has so much to do as well as settle the girls into a new school!
But guess it’s content being out!!!

Reactions: 4
Found the new house on Rightmove, purely by chance! Looks nice and was cheaper than their London one. Can see why they’ve made the move.

Of course...

oh any clues? I know we aren’t meant to disclose addresses
Search 5 bedrooms in the area she has so openly told us. It came up 1st page and I noticed from the hallway window she also posted 😩😂 They bought it for 1million

Reactions: 1
Search 5 bedrooms in the area she has so openly told us. It came up 1st page and I noticed from the hallway window she also posted 😩😂 They bought it for 1million
Found it! Easy to find it you search min £1mil - max - £1mil and 5 beds sold STC 😂

Woah the person who decorated this really likes one colour in particular!

nicer than the London house

Reactions: 2