MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah found it.
nice house but it would creep me out that it’s so identifiable on the internet.

Reactions: 2
Exactly! But influencers sell their privacy (and kids) to make a few £££ but it would freak me out. Not sure how her anxiety copes with it

Exactly! But influencers sell their privacy (and kids) to make a few £££ but it would freak me out. Not sure how her anxiety copes with it
She would sell her kids privacy for pennies. Videoing the girls dance moves, swimming on holiday for some likes is desperate. Give them some respect!

Reactions: 3
Here she goes! Feeling overwhelmed
What did she expect?? And it’s hardly like she’s moved to the outer Hebrides. She’s gone to another city and it’s so close to London and her fabulous old life....yawn

I stopped following her when she kept getting freebies for pizzup and not tagged #gifted/ad but "thanking them". Came up on my fyp so I've followed again to be nosey.

How is she overwhelmed when she has had more pub dates and garden after school parties in the last week then I have in the last 18 months?

Reactions: 6
The house is beautiful. I can’t help but wonder what their combined incomes are to afford a house that much, yet she is #sorelatable

Reactions: 1
I caught up on her life via reading this thread.

So.... she did a big family meet up justifying it by saying they all tested and were all negative.
Now her post says her father has been ill with covid and in recovery.

Wow

I caught up on her life via reading this thread.

So.... she did a big family meet up justifying it by saying they all tested and were all negative.
Now her post says her father has been ill with covid and in recovery.

Wow
Not sticking up for her but her parents had covid before the meet up.

And today a picture hugging friends... why put it on Instagram?
She is just daft

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but this is the second time in the past few days she’s had a babysitter. She doesn’t know anyone there (?) therefore she must have used recommendations or a dbs site.
does anyone not think that’s absolutely crazy???
leaving your kids with a stranger. Of course I’m assuming. But doesn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but this is the second time in the past few days she’s had a babysitter. She doesn’t know anyone there (?) therefore she must have used recommendations or a dbs site.
does anyone not think that’s absolutely crazy???
leaving your kids with a stranger. Of course I’m assuming. But doesn’t sit right with me
No, not really, what are people new to an area supposed to do? Maybe she does know people there who have recommended babysitters or staff from the nursery are doing it.

No, not really, what are people new to an area supposed to do? Maybe she does know people there who have recommended babysitters or staff from the nursery are doing it.
Possibly. Just don’t sit right with me!
Then again, my children are always right at the top of my priority list and my husband always takes second.

Reactions: 1