MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if I put lots of videos of my kids up (and come on who really cares about seeing other people kids it’s only the mom who finds cute) then I think it’s fair game whatever criticism comes their way. She should just send those videos to her mum. Most people now are not showing their kids on insta once they get over baby stage. Marni in particular is going to be embarrassed seeing all this about her when she’s older
I feel so sorry for future Marnie. It’s all well and good now but when children from school see her videos when she’s 9/10 yrs she will get comments.

I've just stumbled across this thread, have followed her since Jan I think but one question I bet to ask, how do they manage to go out out so much? Don't get me wrong me and the husband are in a fortunate position to have my parents close by and they come over for a few hours every 6 weeks or so (not atm obviously) and sit for us but I wouldn't dare ask or expect it every week even if I wanted to go out. I hate criticising parenting as we are all different (as long as the kids are loved, safe, fed and clean right?) But I hate it when kids have to fit into a parents lifestyle, instead of a couple evolving into a family... I would be having serious mum guilt going out as much as she does.

I've just stumbled across this thread, have followed her since Jan I think but one question I bet to ask, how do they manage to go out out so much? Don't get me wrong me and the husband are in a fortunate position to have my parents close by and they come over for a few hours every 6 weeks or so (not atm obviously) and sit for us but I wouldn't dare ask or expect it every week even if I wanted to go out. I hate criticising parenting as we are all different (as long as the kids are loved, safe, fed and clean right?) But I hate it when kids have to fit into a parents lifestyle, instead of a couple evolving into a family... I would be having serious mum guilt going out as much as she does.
She has a nanny now she’s back at work so maybe she steps in? They do go out loads though!

She has a nanny now she’s back at work so maybe she steps in? They do go out loads though!
I think this was maybe why i unfollowed actually? We go out once a year so I’m very jealous of those with family help 😂

Reactions: 1
I think if I put lots of videos of my kids up (and come on who really cares about seeing other people kids it’s only the mom who finds cute) then I think it’s fair game whatever criticism comes their way. She should just send those videos to her mum. Most people now are not showing their kids on insta once they get over baby stage. Marni in particular is going to be embarrassed seeing all this about her when she’s older
But that’s what I mean, she’s just a kid. Her mum might be a dick but she’s just a kid.

#gifted scooters for all the kids today. Because they definitely need to be gifted £600 worth of free scooters 🙄

She has a nanny!? 😱 I was under the impression her mum helped out loads which is mad as she lives at least an hour and a half away 🤣🙈

has she forgotten socially distancing? So many photos and stories of her with friends all huddled up together - so many Instagrammers are getting this so, so wrong and yet no one calls them out on it.
Forget MrsHayward - Jayde White from @jayde_jenson_rocco landed back from a girls holiday to Spain Sunday evening then went to an indoor play Center with her twins Monday posting all over her story.

Obviously quarantine doesn’t apply to 130k plus blue tick up their own arse instagrammers. Can’t be the only one to have noticed as she’s now deleted her story. Funny that.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Forget MrsHayward - Jayde White from @jayde_jenson_rocco landed back from a girls holiday to Spain Sunday evening then went to an indoor play Center with her twins Monday posting all over her story.

Obviously quarantine doesn’t apply to 130k plus blue tick up their own arse instagrammers. Can’t be the only one to have noticed as she’s now deleted her story. Funny that.
Omg that’s awful 😱

Thought she was supposdd to be isolating?! She even made a point of it on her stories but she was out for a meal yesterday?

The rules changed whilst they were in Portugal meaning it is not necessary to isolate.
I think she mentioned it in a story

Has the freebies gone up considerably over the past month or so? Is that because increased number of followers?

Reactions: 2
Already cringing at tomorrow's 'virtual' pissup or whatever she calls it.
I have seen her out and about , live in same area and she walks around phone constantly in one of the kids face...

I’m not over all her posts today - meeting up with all her family, way more than 6 people/2 households.
She even wrote ‘don’t tell me what the rules are bla bla bla’

I mean seriously who does she think she is and why does she think she is above the rules?l

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’m not bothered if she’s breaking rules on numbers but she doesn’t have to post endless videos on Instagram. If she feels the urge to share she can say she had a lovely day catching up w her parents - job done.

Reactions: 6
I queried why she felt the need to post it all over Instagram and she replied with ‘why not?!?’

It’s beyond me.

Maybe I will never understand Instagrammers! I stopped following her ages ago but she came
Up on my feed today so I had a look. Wish I hadn’t because she made my blood boil 🤣

Reactions: 3
Bit silly to post on social media they could get fined couldn’t they? It’s still illegal otherwise we’d all be doing it!