MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked Mrs Hayward until the last couple of weeks. Flaunting lockdown guidelines and an ad for a haircut when it’s not allowed until tomorrow... not a great move in my opinion.

Reactions: 2
I can’t get over how much she drinks-she seems to never have a night off? Just constant booze.

Reactions: 4
Makes me cringe....white , 40 odd, middle class man playing garage tunes....
I see her occasionally as we live near each other and she seems nice enough. I’ve been to a couple of Pizzup but the obsession with Garage music and DJ Spoony is a complete turn off.
And yeah the drinking thing is boring and does she really need to repost every time someone tags her when they buy Aldi rosé?

Reactions: 1
I see her occasionally as we live near each other and she seems nice enough. I’ve been to a couple of Pizzup but the obsession with Garage music and DJ Spoony is a complete turn off.
And yeah the drinking thing is boring and does she really need to repost every time someone tags her when they buy Aldi rosé?
Yes, the reposting is SO boring. Yes we’ve seen the Aldi wine!!! Also let the girls dance without it being splashed all over insta. Give them some privac.

Reactions: 2
Don’t get me wrong, I loved garage music when I was 16... might have a throw back session once in a while a cringe at a lot of the music. But it’s constant old crap recycled at every pizz up. Same content day in day out. Pale rose, Blood shot eyes, girls dancing. Boy mopping. More wine and a bit of garage music.

Reactions: 3
What was pizzup like ? Looks like my idea of hell....loads of posh mums on their phones all night?

Reactions: 5
Don’t get me wrong, I loved garage music when I was 16... might have a throw back session once in a while a cringe at a lot of the music. But it’s constant old crap recycled at every pizz up. Same content day in day out. Pale rose, Blood shot eyes, girls dancing. Boy mopping. More wine and a bit of garage music.
And #the90sstolemyeyebrows

What was pizzup like ? Looks like my idea of hell....loads of posh mums on their phones all night?
I haven’t been for a while but although apparently ‘you can drink with us’ I found it quite cliquey. Pizzup are just huge now so even if you did want to meet new people I can think of easier places to chat than the Clapham Grand with DJ Luck and MC Neat blasting out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
has she forgotten socially distancing? So many photos and stories of her with friends all huddled up together - so many Instagrammers are getting this so, so wrong and yet no one calls them out on it.

I found her when her acct blew up with the estate agent thing, a few years ago. I liked her & even thought about going to a PizzUp. I was always jealous of them having nights out etc as her mum seemed to have the kids and overnight (I realise this is quite normal to most people 😂 we don’t have this option unfortunately & don’t get a night to ourselves). I felt the 3rd baby was for content as with a lot of the instamums. I unfollow anyone who starts doing ads as their content I enjoyed goes in favour of making money out of me.

The screeching of the middle child!! She’s such a show off and they just indulge her.

I found her when her acct blew up with the estate agent thing, a few years ago. I liked her & even thought about going to a PizzUp. I was always jealous of them having nights out etc as her mum seemed to have the kids and overnight (I realise this is quite normal to most people 😂 we don’t have this option unfortunately & don’t get a night to ourselves). I felt the 3rd baby was for content as with a lot of the instamums. I unfollow anyone who starts doing ads as their content I enjoyed goes in favour of making money out of me.
What was the estate agent thing?

What was the estate agent thing??

I think if I put lots of videos of my kids up (and come on who really cares about seeing other people kids it’s only the mom who finds cute) then I think it’s fair game whatever criticism comes their way. She should just send those videos to her mum. Most people now are not showing their kids on insta once they get over baby stage. Marni in particular is going to be embarrassed seeing all this about her when she’s older

Forgive me, I’m new here but are people’s children not off limits?
I think behaviour is ok to comment on from what I’ve seen, looks is a no.
Unfortunately if you show your kids to the world on your public Instagram account, people will comment on them.