MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly. Just don’t sit right with me!
Then again, my children are always right at the top of my priority list and my husband always takes second.
I have used these services. My children are my top priority. We need a night out together once in a while! Happy marriage and all that. It’s important. We don’t have family help.

Reactions: 6
I have used these services. My children are my top priority. We need a night out together once in a while! Happy marriage and all that. It’s important. We don’t have family help.
Once in a while I agree. She did it twice in a week.

Of the children are happy/asleep then I think it’s fine. God forbid she have a social life 😱
definitely!! My kids are my world and so is my husband. Happy marriage = happy family. If that’s their thing than so be it 😊 wish I could afford it every week, after last lockdown think we would do it too- pass me the wine in a pub!!
I like Mrs Hayward, she’s very honest about motherhood but not very relatable to working class folk. More for the Insta huns!

Reactions: 4
100% / make a rave page.
The woman is boring and narcissistic. I mean what does she actually do?
She always seems to need a break. A break from what?!?

I’m struggling to believe you could spend four hours building a cabinet and not realise it was totally scratched......

I think she’s bloody brilliant compared to some. Her kids are happy and so what for the ads. She works as does her husband. If she’s getting extra money from a few ads then good for her. She’s not exposing her kids like some others. Give her a break

I’m struggling to believe you could spend four hours building a cabinet and not realise it was totally scratched......
she did not I think she was making the obvious point of saying how could it be sent out like that.

But she’s said ‘only to reveal’ it reads more as a complaint that he’s wasted four hours building something that turned out to be damaged?

Reactions: 1
I think she’s bloody brilliant compared to some. Her kids are happy and so what for the ads. She works as does her husband. If she’s getting extra money from a few ads then good for her. She’s not exposing her kids like some others. Give her a break

she did not I think she was making the obvious point of saying how could it be sent out like that.
Go make a rave page...
She 100% exposes her kids so sorry you are wrong there
You can tell exactly where she lived and now where she lives so easily.
she posts a lot of photos of all the kids. So I’m afraid I have to disagree here.

I don’t find her bloody brilliant. She is a total Instahun and nothing remotely original, interesting or anything.
aside for having no regard for her children’s privacy (or covid regulations - see earlier posts) and honestly I could go on.
I stopped following her but I genuinely don’t see her purpose

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They get more time away from the kids than most parents! Also I don’t think I realised before how much these two are trying to be all hipster like until they moved to Brighton 😘

Reactions: 5
They get more time away from the kids than most parents! Also I don’t think I realised before how much these two are trying to be all hipster like until they moved to Brighton 😘
I’ve always thought this, they have more nights out in a week than I have for years! Ditch their kids at the drop of a hat!

Reactions: 3
I used to really like her but I’m finding her current content really bleeping annoying.
It’s the ‘look at my house!’, ‘look at all the partying I’m doing!’
it’s all a bit too smug and show off

Yeah I use to think she was ok but her account is all boho, hippy insta Hun like now 🙄

Reactions: 2
I used to really like her but I’m finding her current content really bleeping annoying.
It’s the ‘look at my house!’, ‘look at all the partying I’m doing!’
it’s all a bit too smug and show off
I liked her a lot too but she is the epitome of third world problems. Poor hun having to leave her million pound London home for a million pound home in Brighton. She’s really privileged, good money, healthy family, beautiful kids and supportive parents and an amazing social life. Im lucky if I get out socially once a month, more like every other month. I’m surprised she didn’t move to Whitsable

Reactions: 7
Woah! Less that a week after palming the kids off (again!) on grandparents, they do it again to be all hipster on Brighton beach and a bloody toptub! It’s becoming more noticeable how they just ship their kids off to have some sort of hipster midlife crisis
They are 100% having a mid life crisis. I must admit I really liked Mrs Hayward but the past few weeks she’s really annoyed me with her content. Everything always seems to be about them. They put themselves first all the time and the kids seem to just tag a long. I’m all for time with my husband but we are a family first and foremost 🤷🏻‍♀️

We get it, your kid turned 8. Why share so many pictures? No one else cares that much. Post a picture, put your phone down and enjoy the day.